PDA

View Full Version : St8Wicked

JasonB
03-31-2003, 03:04 AM
I have been looking for SUV Truckin Magazine for the past couple of weeks and finally found it. As I finally got around to reading it I was suprised to see St8's Avi in there. It is a great shoot and good article. Just wanted to congratulate you. It sounds like you have a good relationship with your old man too, very cool man.

I recommend getting a copy of this issue.

CHAUNCY
03-31-2003, 03:31 AM
What month is it ???

Str8Wicked
03-31-2003, 04:44 AM
Yeah it was in the April issue I believe... My dad helped me out a lot but actually all the stuff in the mag that they said he installed we really both installed.... I had told them he helped me install this and helped out with that and they wrote that he did all the work.. Eithier way we get a long great ecpecially when it comes to fixing up our rides.....

I'm re doing the Avi pretty soon to get it ready for StreetTrucks Magazine........

JasonB
03-31-2003, 05:20 AM
Make sure you let us know when it will be featured. I like to tinker with my cars as well but not the the extent you took it to. You take it to the next level!

I am a Ford guy but your truck is one of the nicest I have seen.

Str8Wicked
03-31-2003, 06:19 AM
Thanks Jason..... Yeah sometimes I just don't know when to stop.....lol... I don't know if that good or bad but I live with it.... lol