PDA

View Full Version : A history lesson.......

oldnumberseven
03-30-2003, 01:52 PM
http://www.socalquads.com/democracy.html

tants
03-30-2003, 01:54 PM
too long to read... all and all what does it mean?

nakomis0
03-30-2003, 02:07 PM
I only read at a third grade level, and have ADD (attention deficit disorder) so I could only read half of it. :huh ;)

But from what I gathered they are comparing Hitler to Bush? Saying he started out just like Bush by using terriorism as is reasoning for war... or something like that I think.

AtvMxRider
03-30-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by oldnumberseven

:rolleyes:

bsb64
03-30-2003, 02:29 PM
I guess it is fasionable to conjure up 3rd rate conspiracy theories about your president. But in a time of war it has been called treason.

I'll make a point that blows your theory out of the water.

Name one war that we won(and we have won our share) where we kept the land that was conquered after the war. You can't , because we are not in the conquering the world game like Hitler was. Go read your history before you post trash about your President.

ridered86
03-30-2003, 02:37 PM
the spanish american war

ridered86
03-30-2003, 02:38 PM
anyways i fully support our president and i trust that he will do everything possible to make this work:macho

AtvMxRider
03-30-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by bsb64
I guess it is fasionable to conjure up 3rd rate conspiracy theories about your president. But in a time of war it has been called treason.

I'll make a point that blows your theory out of the water.

Name one war that we won(and we have won our share) where we kept the land that was conquered after the war. You can't , because we are not in the conquering the world game like Hitler was. Go read your history before you post trash about your President.

Woodsrider
03-30-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by oldnumberseven

This just in from the Peoples Repulik of Kalifornia:rolleyes:

ridered86
03-30-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
This just in from the Peoples Repulik of Kalifornia:rolleyes:

you got that right.

bsb64
03-30-2003, 02:45 PM
<<<the spanish american war>>>

Good redride, you got me but, Puerto Rico can vote for independance any time they want. Of course they never will, they pay no taxes yet still can collect welfare and social security. That doesn't sound like being conquered to me.

ridered86
03-30-2003, 02:47 PM
<<<the spanish american war>>>

Good redride, you got me but, Puerto Rico can vote for independance any time they want. Of course they never will, they pay no taxes yet still can collect welfare and social security. That doesn't sound like being conquered to me.

cant forget the philippines now can we, they can vote but we still took em:macho

ridered86
03-30-2003, 02:48 PM
sorry they are independent but we still took them after the war.:rolleyes:

bsb64
03-30-2003, 02:54 PM
The Phillipines....100 years ago? Thats it? They have been independant country for over 50 years.

ridered86
03-30-2003, 02:56 PM
The Phillipines....100 years ago? Thats it? They have been independant country for over 50 years.

we still took them over and thats what this is about...

rookiex
03-30-2003, 03:15 PM
We fought for america did'nt we....We beat off the british an kept our land....(it was theres) but we fought to make it ours...

AtvMxRider
03-30-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by rookiex
We fought for america did'nt we....We beat off the british an kept our land....(it was theres) but we fought to make it ours...

STFU!

bsb64
03-30-2003, 03:24 PM
It was theirs? We lived here, they lived 1000 miles away? Ok I guess that makes it theirs. Now, I guess you could bring up the Indians, it was theirs no doubt.

Still the point stands, we have won at least 10 wars on foriegn soil. We presently hold none of it. Hitler planned on keeping the lands he defeated. This comparison of Bush with Hitler is insulting to any clear thinking person.

ridered86
03-30-2003, 03:26 PM

We presently hold none of it. Hitler planned on keeping the lands he defeated. This comparison of Bush with Hitler is insulting to any clear thinking person.

your exactly right if that was your first statement

Bean
03-30-2003, 04:15 PM
gotta admit it, fighting over 10 to 15 countrys by himself with ussless Italy and Japan (Japan could not aid Germany much though) and lasting 6 years is pretty impressive, i mean, he was a genuis, he just used it the wrong way, but look at it through his eyes, Germany got ripped off after WW1, and he was pissed, so i can see why he did what he did, not saying its right, just saying.

also, if you looked at the top 3 leaders in WW2, like their personall history, but it didnt say their names, you would have voted for Hitler, we did a test on this, he seemed like the perfect man, the other 2 leaders, Rosevelt and Churchill had major flaws, smoking, cheating on wives, using drugs, etc, but Hitler was a military hero, never cheated on his wife, never used drugs, but anyway, admit it, if the US was sh*tted out like Germany was in WW1, Hitler would seem like the perfect leader

just some random thoughts

did you know Hitler wanted to be an artist?

oldnumberseven
03-30-2003, 09:44 PM
Wow........some people are touchy......... "Theory" Who the heck said it was my "theory"? I really could give two *****s about Hitlers agenda......I just find all the similarites between the two cases sort of freaky....thought I'd share it.:p

derekhonda
03-31-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Bean
never cheated on his wife, never used drugs,

He probably never cheated on his wife because he was only married to her for one day, and then they both commited suicide (by a drug if im not mistaken, cianide)

rookiex
03-31-2003, 09:22 AM
Hitler was a scitso an he was a haroine addict...Look it up....Get out your history books get out ya encyclopidea...watch some discovery you will find I am right...He was really a haroine addict some people say thats why he attacked russia...He had MAJOR FLAWS...First off he did'nt send enough supplys to rommel in northern africa in the desert so he LOST africa because of this......He stopped the blitzgrig on england (when they where so close to breaking)....AND HE ATTACK STALLIN....so now the dumb *** has to fight on not one front but 2....Don't give me that B/S like he did'nt have flaws...Read your history...Anyone who contests to anything I just said should really consider going back to the 8th grade....Hitler was just p*ssed off cuz he did'nt make it into ART school.An he had to sell post cards till he found out he was a good speaker...