PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!

blasterzombie1
03-30-2003, 12:03 PM
my parents freaked out because of my friends crash and now say i cant jump my banshee i need injury statistics to backup my point that quads are really safe campared to other sports
if i cant jump i will sell my quad because all that i can do around here that is fun is jumping
HELP!!!!!,
blasterzombie1

03-30-2003, 12:18 PM
umm everyone gets hurt now and then... your gunna wipe out sooner or later wether its bad or not bad.. thats what ridin stuff is all about.. well not all about but thats just what happens and thats the "risk" you have take while ridin these mean machines

sweet300ex
03-30-2003, 12:54 PM
just lie, say you wont jump, they will never see you

03-30-2003, 01:35 PM
jump away :D

03-30-2003, 01:39 PM
yeah its def safer than football:eek:

Ryan
03-30-2003, 01:54 PM
Jumping atvs is one of the safest things to do now a days :scary: .

blasterzombie1
03-31-2003, 11:40 AM
thanks for the posts guys but i belive that quads have a less injury/death rate than lets say football or hockey comon guys
my riding future lies in your hand i have very little area to ride around here and all that is fun anymore is jumping
thanks,
blasterzombie1

MILF_HUNTER
03-31-2003, 11:54 AM
looks like you better take up another hobbie. i hear shuffle board insnt too dangerous. :p or maybe lawn bowling. i hear ya though. my parents are down with my jumping though. they see that i have riding gear and that im an adult and that im accountable for my own actions. i came home one day from riding with no jersey and my back was torn to ribbions. mom gave me a "now why did you have to go and do that?" look and dad gave me a pat on the back and said have a beer it will make ya feel better:D

Brad
03-31-2003, 12:02 PM
jumping is very fun and can be very fun if u do it right especially when u have big jumps

we aint gawt nun of them round here though:(