PDA

View Full Version : the best thing i seen all yesterday while riding

yellowrider
03-30-2003, 12:51 AM
me and my friend jermey was riding and we was getting bored. we didnt want to go to the sand pit instead we wanted to go to his ex girlfriends house... not to mention she is hot and rides a 4 wheeler... so we call her up and she was just about to leave to go riding on her farm ... so we told her that we would catch up.. we get there and we couldnt hear that quite thing then ... all the sudden she rode up behing us.. so once we got in the trail i noticed it was a bayoo 220 i think... but it didint look like it had 4x4... and i thought all of them had 4x4 .anyways to get to the funny part she has a lot of wide open trails and she was going pretty fast on the bayoo... 3rd and 4th gear for me) next thing i know she was bouncing around going down a hill then there was this sharp turn.... i seen them going around it then when i got all lthe way around it i seen them laying on there side... i was shocked at first then i seen her and her sister laughing i was like sweet... and told them to be more careful and buy a helmet or i will never go riding with you again .. but all jokes aside they could have got deadly injured not wearing a helmet is stupid... they just got lucky that the quad didnt tip all the way over ...

can you believe we didnt find one hill worth climbing in lie 200 acress..... to many dead trees or huge rocks in the way ....

4punksdad
03-30-2003, 01:20 AM
trail tails forum??? ever been there?

03-30-2003, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad

i have:devil

QuadTrix6
03-30-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad

i hear its pretty nice :eek: :D