PDA

View Full Version : help Ben trouble with site

mysticfalcon
03-28-2003, 05:17 PM
ive gotten this error message twice today where i couldnt get on the site for a little while but other people can. i get this for an error whenever it does:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.27 Server at links.exriders.com Port 80

u got any idea what i'm doin wrong?

CHAUNCY
03-28-2003, 07:00 PM
Sometimes I cant get on and when I do get on it goes really slow. I got error 404 on here a couple times. I dont know what it is though. You know why I get this problem sometimes Ben?

bigbadbrad
03-29-2003, 09:17 AM
i am having a problema also .
when i try to post pics, i got to browse, select the file and click open. it shows up on the post reply page but then when i click on the submit reply button the file name gets erased and it wont submit the post. what is wrong with my pic posting ablities?

tants
03-29-2003, 09:18 AM
mystic the site just doesnt like you ;)

300EXrider02
03-29-2003, 09:26 AM
maybe you were banned, and some how you still got in:p

Rip_Tear
03-29-2003, 01:02 PM
That usually happens, because the thread go moved just as you were/after you looked at it so your computer is kind of not know what to do. OR the thread go deleted and you computer hasnt gotten that info yet :D Hope that helped you, it may have been a bit confusing because I am not going though all the details... :D

mysticfalcon
03-30-2003, 04:46 AM
it has happened a couple times snce and it does to for all pages including the home page so that isnt it. i still have no idea and its realy anoying