PDA

View Full Version : CHeck this out!!!! 300ex riders

yellowrider
12-16-2001, 06:04 PM
hey a friend that i havent rode with for a while since he mest up his axle carrier on his 300ex came today and . we was just going up some semi step hills. and was getting bored about a hour later. we went to some people houses noone came out. they said it was to cold or to muddy,.....
anyhow we went to my friend todds house and he has a trx 300 auto 4x4 with bold tires like me which was cool. cause i know if he caan make it i can make it so i was like cool,, well anywyas we was in this big big big farm trails and everything you acn think of (hills.creecks,high speedtrails. "oh how i love to power slide with some bold tires",and really really tight trails..) anyways we meet up with this 250 mojavo a couple on months old and..

we smoked it. and he was even a better driver

my friends 300 wooped it from the start big time cause of the tires . (20 inch 400ex tires.) but did not beat it when the both had there motor peged out.

then it became me and him... i was sorta thoght i was but i didnt know cause all 4 wheelers are different.. i was thinkin i beat michel on hiis warrior i should be able to beat this dude .
well we took off and i walked away from it !!! i was so excited i was like YESS!!! but i still had like another 2 hundred feet left to go and i was thinkin is he going to catch up.. and he didnt i was glad

2nd time we raced. i missed a gear it pissed me off !!! but they said i was catchingh up to it just not enough room to pass himk he was like 4 quads in from of me i did terrible in that race.

3rd time walked awaay again and he didnt catch up

4th time we switch. he rode mine and i rode his he left my *** very quickly. he beat me by 1 and 1/2 quads and still pulling away.
i didnt let him do it agin after that we traded back ididnt like the way his felt at all.
thought i share that with you guys and girls... Owe man i seen this hot hot hot lookin girl on this banshee a couple on months ago and she was kicken *** she could ride!! prob more things then 4 wheelers.........

sombody reply if they dont agree with me casue next weekend we are doing it again and we will take picutes..

(REALLY GOOD TIP FOR YOU GUYS ON 300EX IF YOU WANT A GOOD TIRE 20INCH 400EX TIRES ARE THE TIRES FOR YOU THEY WILL GIVE YOU A WHOLE LOT OF ACCELRATION AND GRIP FOR ANY KIND OF TRAIL TRODAY WE WAS IN MUD,HILL CLIMBING AND CREEKS AND HE HAD NO PROMBLEM BESIDES BOTTOM OUT ...) that why i want to keep my 22 inch tires thinking abouyt getting sur tracks cause people around her didnt like there all trac they siad it wasnt as good as sur trac

Poncho
12-16-2001, 06:17 PM
Take some pics of the girl.haha:D

"BLAHH"300!!
12-16-2001, 09:16 PM
YOUR A ONE OF A KIND SPELLING BEE

MikeL250X
12-17-2001, 08:14 AM
Where can I find these BOLD tires? they sound awesome, they let you slide in trails and everything, come on christmas is close, I need to get them NOW.:confused:

12-17-2001, 02:29 PM
Why mods do you have?

yellowrider
12-17-2001, 10:42 PM
hey only mods i have is bold tires.... and trust me you do not want them they will let you slide but sometimes just a little bit to far.

my friend on his 300ex 1997 has 400ex stock tires on it and it is bad i love that.... i just dont know about the 20 inch tires for the trail

i am thinking about them or sur tracs maybe even razors now

MOFO
12-18-2001, 07:02 AM
You didnt answer the question....what are bold tires!?!? Also, take some lessons in sentence structure please. Your posts are very hard to read and cause headaches....

Eric

The400exExorcist
12-18-2001, 04:36 PM
Why did I mod my engine! All I needed was some of these bold tires! I am so stupid!:mad: .....how much do these..."high traction" tires run?:p

4punksdad
12-18-2001, 06:35 PM
this isn't in the flames forum YET. obviously a junior rider.........

Poncho
12-18-2001, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by MikeL250X
Where can I find these BOLD tires? they sound awesome, they let you slide in trails and everything, come on christmas is close, I need to get them NOW.:confused:

Man these tires add 5 horse power when you put them on so watch out.yellowrider passed a 440ex,raptor,250r and a banshee.Just imagine when he gets a pipe how much horsepower it will add.:rolleyes:

The400exExorcist
12-18-2001, 07:39 PM
obviously I was kidding...you people take me way to seriously.....:huh

yellowrider
12-18-2001, 11:44 PM
dont worry about it i dont take nothing serious. this dont have to go into flames and i am not a juiner rider i have been riding every since i was strong enough to turn the handle bars with my mom and dad when i was little.
never did say i beated banshees or 400ex or 250r

but it would be nice i have beat a 400ex on my scrambler ut my scrambler is highly moded though never beat a 250 r cause i never raced one with my scrambler. and as for banshees. i have got smoked by them but i also smoke some of them. just depend on who is driven. my parents had a 250r but i was to young to even remember how muched i liked it they have videos of me always around it and when we go to the shed i would go striaght to it .

as for my 300ex races they may seem hard to believe i have won some and lost some. just currently i have won more than i lost. is that really a bad thing??

mitty_ex
12-23-2001, 03:49 PM
Bold = fearless befor danger
being or set in boldface type

Bald = having little or no tread
lacking a natural or usual covering

I think this will help you or try switching the "a" and "o" on your keyboard:D

dirtclog
12-23-2001, 05:37 PM
I recall a post from way back where a young rider was quoting from the many greek gods and someone reminded him of a small unknown one he may want to check out:

spellacheckus

12-23-2001, 05:47 PM
Does that give you like a 5hp increase ? Just wondering or do you have have to have a 300EX. Just wondering

mitty_ex
12-23-2001, 05:49 PM
Isn't it a well known fact that the 300ex with special bold tires can out climb and out run anything. That's why us 300 owner won't get rid of em:D

12-25-2001, 03:28 PM
Oh man , this kid is killin me. Dude seriously 1st grade is the 3rd room on the right.

My knoggin hurts so bad from his last post. (yellowrider):huh

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
12-26-2001, 09:18 AM
D@mn guys quit givin him such a hard time!I AGREE I HAVE NO IDEA WUT THE HE!! HE IS TALKIN ABOUT BUT STILL!I have to agree about his riding though...no offense I do think a Scrambler with alot of mod's can beat a 400...no offense of course cuz I am getting a 400 soon...but just cut him a break!