PDA

View Full Version : southwest Missouri

motomechanic
03-28-2003, 02:04 PM
I have heard of a mx (atv/mx) track near Marshfield Mo. that is opening this spring and was looking for info

300exjumper
04-03-2003, 04:19 AM
I went to hair scramble in marshfield a couple months ago and on the way there we passed a place that was in the process of making a track. It looked really cool. It was east of marshfield on I think 81 highway. If you hear any thing else about it give me a call at 417-267-4616. Ask for jon.:cool:

cam400ex
04-04-2003, 10:42 AM
WWW.springvalleymx.com

417-859-4694
that is the web site of the track that just opened in marshfield and there phone number

From Springfield: Take I-44 east to Exit 100. (Marsfield Mo)
Then take HWY 38 East 5 miles. The Track Sits on the left hand side of HWY 38, " you can see the track from the road".

We have a Blacktop driveway going down to the pits and parking area's. If the pits fill up then we will use our overflow parking area which is just right across the main entry gate of the track, It's also a blacktop road. But, you don't need to cross the road to get to the track, all you have to do in that parking lot is to go under the bridge, there's a driveway under it so you can get to one side or the other without crossing the HWY 38, which makes it a lot safer from passing traffic.

hope that helps

We also have another parking lot on the left hand side of HWY 38 just past the bridge, But its just a pit area for now.

From Kansas City: Take HWY 71 to Harrisonville, and take HWY 7 to Clinton and then take HWY 13 to Springfield and then take Interstate I-44 East to Marshfield Mo,
( Exit 100 )