PDA

View Full Version : not here

Pappy
03-28-2003, 11:19 AM
well, i just had a conversation with my 9 year old son. he was asking me questions about the war. he was really upset that the news had reported children were being killed and used as human shields. after explaining to him that the iraqi's had been taking men young and old and forcing them to fight. as i was telling him and explaining how hard it would be for me to knowingly shoot a young boy....i caught myself telling him not to worry...it wont happen here:(

then i realized how much i owe our soldiers who are fighting over there so it wont ever happen here. kinda hit home for me looking into his eyes.

well, just a thought .....and another prayer for our troops

Doibugu2
03-28-2003, 11:22 AM
amen

Dune Surfer
03-28-2003, 11:26 AM
Go pappy

HoNdAdude48
03-28-2003, 11:26 AM
yea i agree man, thank god i was born in this great country, i have taken it for granted till i realized what the other countries people have to put up with.:(

muff
03-28-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by HoNdAdude48
yea i agree man, thank god i was born in this great country, i have taken it for granted till i realized what the other countries people have to put up with.:(

i second that

our troops risk their lives whether they like it or not so we can do whatever we want here

Sportrax10
03-28-2003, 11:49 AM
Yea, third that. I never want to ever visit a third world country in my life.

03-28-2003, 11:53 AM

I forth that

Guy400
03-28-2003, 01:12 PM
This thread is not allowed to have our northern neighbors talking $h!t about the U.S. or our foreign policy--start your own thread.

Pappy
03-28-2003, 01:36 PM
dead on guy....i will dust off the passport and shine my boot;)

Glow Plug
03-28-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
This thread is not allowed to have our northern neighbors talking $h!t about the U.S. or our foreign policy--start your own thread.

guy i do suport the war and yes i am canadian, well english really but anyway, i am gald that i live a sheltered life and that i do not have to be shot at every time i walk down a street, so i do suport the us in their war, oh yeah and good job pappy :)

toby400ex
03-28-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
dead on guy....i will dust off the passport and shine my boot;) Just one boot, not two.:huh

Pappy
03-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
Just one boot, not two.:huh

i only need to break one boot off in someones ***

toby400ex
03-28-2003, 02:28 PM
I guess you can only kick with one foot at a time. The only way for sadam to in is to bring his crap her, lets hope that never happens.:ermm:

Pappy
03-28-2003, 02:31 PM
ummm .....thats why we are over there...and i feel we should head right on over to iran next...then syria...and yemen and....

born-to-race
03-28-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

What the Hell???? Just because a few Canadians are dumbazzs doesn't mean we all are.

I support America 100%

Well said Pappy

Porkchop
03-28-2003, 02:38 PM
all I got's to say is them boys got bigger ball's then I will ever have for fighting over there..

exriderdude
03-28-2003, 02:42 PM
pappy, why would you shine your boot up just to get it all crappy:ermm: :D

Pappy
03-28-2003, 02:44 PM
for the same reason my k-bar stays sharp.....it comes out easier

03-28-2003, 03:24 PM
i calculated how many soldier we have on our side ok so here it goes

We have between 270,000 to 300,000 soldiers in all

now comepared to Iraq who has im guessing 50,000 maybe most 70,000 and thats REALLY pushin it now come on thats like for every 1 iraqi soldier theres about 4 American soldiers and which soldiers are getting dropped quicker? the Iraqi's are pretty much just flat out numbered for them to win it would really take a miracle and yet AGAIN i am happy to be an american well a Mexican American:D but American none the less

Pappy
03-28-2003, 04:11 PM
well i hope the american government and the military....and most importantly the american people give the mental support needed to our troops when they return home. we will have the same post traumatic syndrome that our boyz faced after vietnam...and it wont just be the soldiers suffering.

with todays instant communications people at home are particapating mentally in this war. 24 hour instant coverage has its merits, but i think its doing alot of damage.

our boys will soon face urban warfare for the first time ....in a manner not seen since hue in 68'. house to house....street to street. and in many cases they will be advancing on a mix of combatants ranging from old men to boys who's nuts havent even dropped. its gonna be hard to deal with.

its been over 30 years since my dad was in vietnam, and to this day he has trouble dealing with it. we try to keep him away from the tv so it doesnt consume him. its hard to fathom what we are asking our boys to do. i geuss we have been lucky not to have to deal with this type of life in our own homeland. i geuss its easy to get all gung ho and say kill them ALL, but its not that easy.

the same stratagy the iraqi's are using are no different then those used by the vietnamese in that war. and if you over lay thier apparent strategy , its spooky . ofcourse they really have nowhere to run....its the only choice they have.

and what the hell do ya think we are gonna find once we have conquered iraq? i imagine the russians..chinese..french and others are flat scrambling to figure out how to stop this war. this thing is gonna get real ugly as if it wasnt bad enough.

all for now

Guy400
03-28-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by born-to-race
What the Hell???? Just because a few Canadians are dumbazzs doesn't mean we all are.

I support America 100%

Well said Pappy I said this thread isn't going to allow people talking $h!t in it. If you're Canadian and support us than you're more than welcome to reply here.

born-to-race
03-29-2003, 01:31 PM
You said Canadians talkin $hit, what do you have against us, its not are fault were not helping its
Chretiens.

monkeyboy
03-30-2003, 12:30 PM
go US