PDA

View Full Version : LSR axle or Dura blue elimanator axle and what kind of a arms????

400exBro
12-16-2001, 05:44 PM
I am looking in to making my 400 in to a racing / play toy and was wondering what kind of axle for the back and a arms for the front..
I know that i like the dura blue axle(elimanator (spelling)) but i want to know what you guys think????
Also what type of a arms and what lenght ( probably 2+2 same as the axle at the back, but for now i might just get wheel spacers for the front do to all the money i have to spend for axle motor work and work shocks)
thanks for your help
400exBro

trx400ex
12-16-2001, 06:00 PM
i would recomend you get the durablue if you dont race pro your never going to break it, and even if you do you have a free second one...if you need the best get th durablue x33,,, for the money burgard JD and houser are the best value imo...

kid300ex
12-16-2001, 06:57 PM
hey trx400, where do you find those pictures under your name? i wanna print some out for my binder for school

Dave400ex
12-16-2001, 07:27 PM
I would get a RPM axle. They have a true lifetime warranty. I`ve never heard of an RPM breaking. For the a-arms I would get Laeger or Houser.

Guy400
12-16-2001, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by WarriorMan
I would get a RPM axle. They have a true lifetime warranty. I agree and the LSR also offers a true lifetime guarantee. That means if they bend/break it gets corrected 100%, no questions asked. My LSR warranty states that the axle will be replaced no questions asked if it breaks under any circumstances. They go on to say that if you land wrong, hit a tree, whatever, it's replaced free of charge. The warranty is good as long as there's no abnormal wear on the bearing surface of the axle. Durablue offers a one time only replacement and if it breaks after that they charge you to replace it. The rate is pro-rated based on how long you've had the axle. Not a knock on Durablue but if I'm spending ~$325 on an axle I want a true warranty, not a lifetime warranty that they put in quotes.

400MXer
12-16-2001, 08:57 PM
I wouldn't go with Durablue either. I've seen a few of them break, and i've heard of ton's more breaking.

I would also go with the RPM. I have one and i think it's the best axle made.

As for a arms, You can get a set of Laeger arms for between $500 and $600. i'm not sure the exact price. Quality, why else would all the pro's use laeger.

Good luck!!

12-19-2001, 08:06 AM
I COULD HAVE GOT YOU THE LSR AXLE FOR A RAPTOR OR BANSHEE FOR 230, NEW IN BOX ALL PAPERS

Guy400
12-19-2001, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by MOCAZEN
I COULD HAVE GOT YOU THE LSR AXLE FOR A RAPTOR OR BANSHEE FOR 230, NEW IN BOX ALL PAPERS Is it stolen!!:D

12-19-2001, 03:20 PM
I CAN GET A BUNCH OF STUFF

12-19-2001, 03:38 PM
Can ya get me a new butt??? Mines got a crack in it..:D

12-19-2001, 03:41 PM
SHUT UP DORK

4punksdad
12-19-2001, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by MOCAZEN
SHUT UP DORK

I warned you...........you are outta here. being disrespectful to the moderators is not such a hot idea. beg leo if you want to get back in. maybe HE is in the christmas spirit.
3punksdad

Chef
12-19-2001, 05:22 PM
are you serious 3punks? judging by how him and rico were talking in the chat last night, they are friends, and he wasnt flaming him:huh

12-19-2001, 05:37 PM
3PUNKSDAD YOUR KIND OF RUDE, LET RICO BE MODERATOR, WE GET ALONG JUST FINE, YOUR TONE IS DISRESPECTFUL, AND BEG??? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME RIGHT? I GET ALONG JUST RIGHT WITH RICO, BUT MAYBE YOUR NOT IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT, BY THE WAY YOU MODERATE IT SEEMS LIKE IT

4punksdad
12-19-2001, 05:41 PM
if you don't like the folks here, and want to continue to flame, use profanity, and be disrespectful.............then leave.

and one more thing. the caps lock button is on the left side of the keyboard.

goodbye again

12-19-2001, 05:47 PM
thats excactly what i mean, i aint flaming , or fighting, the other time was bcuz the guy was racist, your probably the same bcuz you were quick to point me out and thhheeennn add in the thing abt racism, come on relax bro

12-19-2001, 05:49 PM
it seems you got a power trip bro, everyone else is cool, except for you, your mean

4punksdad
12-19-2001, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by COOLIO
thats excactly what i mean, i aint flaming , or fighting, the other time was bcuz the guy was racist, your probably the same bcuz you were quick to point me out and thhheeennn add in the thing abt racism, come on relax bro

I don't need or want your input on how to moderate. want to stay here & have a good time. then we would love to have you. want to cause trouble? then go............I will not ban this new account you have created if you can follow the rules. its really simple. I am not that hard to get along with.

Foxrage
12-19-2001, 06:29 PM
to we it sounded like just a joke. No effence and dont want o start anything but everyone has a sence of humor.

Chef
12-19-2001, 08:31 PM
was another time he(mocazen) said something or...?

400exRacerX
12-19-2001, 08:37 PM
I'd definatly get a lsr axle, thats what I have,

beerock
12-19-2001, 08:43 PM
you FOCKERS don't upset the moderators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil

Chef
12-19-2001, 09:20 PM
you got a sticker on your axle? darn! lol i think this is the pic: (not much of the axle, but it works

4punksdad
12-20-2001, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by HOTT440EX
was another time he(mocazen) said something or...?

yes,
http://forums.exriders.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4708

I wasn't aware that he and rico might be buddies. if you are joking with someone, a :) might be the thing to end the sentence, so the rest of us know its a joke.
when I opened this thread & saw mocazen's post, I suspected we were going the same direction as the glamis thread.(link posted above)

there is just no need for this stuff. When he reregistered as moxazzen (minutes later), I immediately sent him a PM asking if he was going to "be a good boy"

rather than reply to me in private, he brought it here & continued to flame away.

I have just as much sense of humor as any member here. But I have ZERO tolerance for people who hide behind their computer screens & hurl insults at others for no reason. call it a power trip if you like.

just thought I owed the other members an explaination...........

12-20-2001, 08:58 AM
Yeah I don't think the "SHUT UP DORK" was a direct kick to me,,but a :) ;) :cool: would have been a nice addition to let everyone know it was a nice Shut up dork response.. no offense taken here,,unless mocazen was serious,,but I doubt he was since we have chatted a few times and everything was OK.

All is good now guys?????? :confused:

4punksdad
12-20-2001, 05:19 PM
I am good with it rico.........

beerock
12-21-2001, 01:30 AM
I am SOFA KING we TODD DID You FOCKERS!!!! :)
:cool: :devil :devil :devil

Like that?