PDA

View Full Version : who does cheap revalving?

Juggalo
03-28-2003, 10:11 AM
i am have been lookin everywhere for somebody who does a revalve (and maybe a respring too) for a decent price on a set of axis shocks. if i don't find a good place i won't be able to buy em cuz i can't afford to revalve em! so far i have checked pro pilot racing (seemed more interested in selling me a brand new set of ohlins instead of revalving the axis even tho i clearly said many times i don't have the money), CD, quadshop, and axis directly. so far none of them have really been what i have been lookin for. if i had to pay for the revalve it would cost nearly as much as the shock brand new!! can anybody help me?

cdalejef
03-28-2003, 10:30 AM
:confused: A revalve is like 5 times less than new ones!!!

Juggalo
03-28-2003, 11:16 AM
i realize this but when you add the price of that i would pay for the used shocks with the price i would pay to revalve em the price comes out to be almost the same price as new shocks!

cdalejef
03-28-2003, 11:32 AM
So what are you wanting?

03-28-2003, 12:11 PM
just get a new set of chepaer shocks like pep or tcs

Juggalo
03-28-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
So what are you wanting?

i want to buy a set of used shocks (cuz its all i can afford) and if i have to revalve em not spend a ton of money on them to do it.

cdalejef
03-29-2003, 02:09 AM
Valving is a pretty labor involved job, i'd say its going to be hard to find someone to do it for "cheap". If they do, I would be woried about the quaility of their work.