PDA

View Full Version : Check out ATV Sport & DW's

dirtmomma
03-28-2003, 04:01 AM
Hey I was just checking out ATV Sport & Dirtwheels & came across a couple pics & a little write up on a girl named Katie Duncan I thought it was cool cuz I raced w/ her at our local track!!!! I know alot of you guys race w/ the big guys but for us little guys/gals this was pretty neat I thought. She's only 17 & they are saying she's one of the fastest female racers on the West coast they've seen in years!!! I hope she justs keeps on kickin BUTT!!!!

exriderdude
03-28-2003, 04:20 AM
yea, i seen that... i liked her rims:D

dirtmomma
03-28-2003, 10:06 AM
yeah those are way cool wish I had the $$ for them LOL her whole quad is pretty neat I think I LOVE the pink/purple colors.

AndreS
03-29-2003, 12:05 AM
i've seen her at the local races too, never raced against her, but i know she's fast and has one heck of a machine.

dirtmomma- know anything about what classes they'll have at pacific raceways this year? i've got the calendar but it doesn't list the classes.

dirtmomma
03-29-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by AndreS
i've seen her at the local races too, never raced against her, but i know she's fast and has one heck of a machine.

dirtmomma- know anything about what classes they'll have at pacific raceways this year? i've got the calendar but it doesn't list the classes. Yeah my husband raced w/ her & she was smokin!! Hey Andre I haven't heard anything heck I don't even have a schedule maybe you could send me a copy or do they have a website?? I don't know if we'll be going there but it's always nice to have a schedule.

AndreS
03-29-2003, 10:56 PM
here's a link to the website they have a downloadable schedule.
Pacific Raceways (http://www.pacificraceways.com/)