PDA

View Full Version : goin riding this weekend!

NTPRacing#19
03-28-2003, 03:22 AM
me and NTP22 are goin riding with the walshs down in conneticut this weekend, we will be ridin with nate walsh tomorrow morning, mike went off to virginia to birch creek so he wont be ridin with us. but we will sure have a hell of alot of fun, its our first ride this year, and we are gonna be rusty lol. ill tell you guys how it went tomorrow night

CHAUNCY
03-28-2003, 03:25 AM
Have fun

03-28-2003, 03:36 AM
yeah me and johnny galleger are riding today, yahoooooooooo. I cant wait!

NTPracing22
03-29-2003, 11:27 AM
today was extremely fun. nate walsh is a good guy. we rode with im and a few of his freinds. i got to see the walsh shop, its' supprising what comes outta that place!! be looking for new trick stuff commin from Walsh RaceCraft;)

NTPRacing#19
03-29-2003, 11:43 AM
well riding with nate walsh was awesome! now i know why the walshs are so fast! we rode this track that was hellacious!!! whoops 3-4feet deep and this track is about a minute long! Nate was skippin across these whoops so fast, i couldnt beleive it. everyone else we rode with was fast too! it was me and NTP22's first ride since september! we were dead! all i gotta say about Walsh Race Craft is that there heart and ambition goes into there products! the stuff that comes out of that place is crazy! like wes said look for new stuff comming soon!