PDA

View Full Version : First Love?

raptor_02
03-27-2003, 02:05 AM
My girlfriend and I broke up for good yesterday. We had been dating for 2.5 years. I feel real bad right now like a part of me is gone for ever. 3 weeks ago she was wanting me to buy her an ingagement ring and now she's already got another guy calling her. She made it clear that she wanted it over for good. I just don't understand, I never cheated or anything. I guess it's just time for me to take another step in life. Most of the time first loves dont last anyways. Right now I am just having a hard time getting over her. She was gorgeous. I know i'll probaly never get another half as good as her but oh well. Anyways any tips on how to feel better and get over her would be greatly appreciated. :( :( :(

TagRider
03-27-2003, 02:08 AM
Buy a 6-pack of your favorite beer and go bang her best friend:devil

raptor_02
03-27-2003, 02:11 AM
lmfao, i should have new I would get some reply's like that. But it did bring a smile to my face, thanks. Actually I did try to get some beer out of my fridge lastnight before I come up here to my buddies house but my mom caught me and wouldnt let me have it. I don't blame her, don't need to be drinking while depressed.

@Bad465EX
03-27-2003, 02:12 AM
Go Ride. That always helps me

BaD_250ex
03-27-2003, 03:08 AM
Get some beer ! ! ! !

Get some beer ! ! ! ! !

GET SOME BEER! ! ! ! ! ! !

Women are just stupid sometimes, so she will prolly come back to u dude. Maybe she doesnt know what she wants. Who knows, just move on, chances are if she sees u with another girl, she will be jeleous and want u back.

lil400exman
03-27-2003, 03:10 AM
buy quad parts that makes me feel better and then jsut ride into the sunset...............:D bummer man i dunno how i would handle that....

sly400ex
03-27-2003, 03:57 AM
Time is the only thing that will heal man. I know that's not a good answer, but it's the truth. Look at it this way, your young, it's almost summer time, start working out some and the chicks will be everywhere! Hope everything works out for you.;)

mysticfalcon
03-27-2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by TagRider
I tried this and it dosent help. Things will be very ncomfortable between you if you see her on teh street anyway but this will make it violent. I found that out the hard way :eek2: when i got checked from behind right through a door.

cudaman
03-27-2003, 04:18 AM
i say beer, quads, friends, ALL the time, since it takes time. just do that the whole time and time will fly.

Honda4trax250x
03-27-2003, 04:30 AM

hahaha lmfao!:devil

KJ#14
03-27-2003, 06:37 AM
Bummer JB.............

I know how that feels. It's my 2nd love that I'm Happily with now and I have no regrets about parting ways with my first love. I would never be as happy as I am now if I would have stayed with my first love. Hey, let me know if you want to beat me on ATV Fury like old times:D . I haven't been spanked by 20 seconds by anyone for a while. Just stay positive, you have some time befoe you need to really get serious......you still have to get past the turning 21 stage in your life..so hang in there man.

Later,

KJ

P.S. Maybe I'll let you beat my 250X in our drag race.:D

300exTJjeeper
03-27-2003, 07:30 AM
I like the grap a 6 pack thing,

I just got seperate out of a 8 year relationship about 4 months ago, then I bought a new quad and now I am a happy rider.

BUt still think about her when i getting a tipsy, but then again who doesn't

03-27-2003, 07:33 AM
ma first luv is silverfox

TagRider
03-27-2003, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Ballbag
ma first luv is silverfox Your first love is Rosey Palmer I'm guessing. Are you blind yet? lol:devil

03-27-2003, 08:55 AM
it always makes me feal better to beat the **** out of something that you dont care about say an old junk fourwheeler.. my buddy cant get his fourwheeler started and so far this has resulted in a snowmobile hood in pieces, a cylinder with huge crack in it, a 3 wheeler engine slattered... he got a bad temper i guess you could say:eek2:

AtvMxRider
03-27-2003, 08:56 AM
Get some beer and a hooker then be done with it........:devil

phatswinn
03-27-2003, 08:59 AM
what i always did was hook up with someone else liek 2 days after, its a win win situation, she gets jealous and wants you back, or ya found a new girl thats way better

QuadTrix6
03-27-2003, 09:21 AM
just go ride all day and ride hard, it will take your mind off of things then just remeber theres plenty other better girls out there...once you get your next girlfrined your gonna be like damn my last girl friend sucked this girl is the shiat...i been there bro ...you will make it. good luck :macho

400grl
03-27-2003, 09:34 AM
Well - speaking from experience, kiddo......try to find something to occupy your time so you aren't always thinking about her. It is goiNg to take time, and usually a long time before you stop thinking about her all together. Don't hang out where you might run into her or anything - just steer clear, stay busy, hang with your good friends......

You are going to find that there are girls out there that are just as good, if not better than her - it will just be in different ways. And you always seem to run into them when you aren't looking....

Don't think you did anything wrong, or there is anything wrong with you.....I did the same thing to my first boyfried. I dated him for 4 years...we talked about getting married, and then one day I just decided I wanted to see what else was out there. I didn't want to marry the first guy I had dated - I wanted to find out what other guys were like. He was great - treated me great - there was nothing wrong with him.....but that didn't change the fact that I wanted to date other guys. I think it has to do with being young and having a whole life ahead of you......

So - take it in stride - you sound like you are a smart guy - you will be fine. It just sucks for a little while.....

03-27-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
Well - speaking from experience, kiddo......try to find something to occupy your time so you aren't always thinking about her. It is goiNg to take time, and usually a long time before you stop thinking about her all together. Don't hang out where you might run into her or anything - just steer clear, stay busy, hang with your good friends......

You are going to find that there are girls out there that are just as good, if not better than her - it will just be in different ways. And you always seem to run into them when you aren't looking....

Don't think you did anything wrong, or there is anything wrong with you.....I did the same thing to my first boyfried. I dated him for 4 years...we talked about getting married, and then one day I just decided I wanted to see what else was out there. I didn't want to marry the first guy I had dated - I wanted to find out what other guys were like. He was great - treated me great - there was nothing wrong with him.....but that didn't change the fact that I wanted to date other guys. I think it has to do with being young and having a whole life ahead of you......

So - take it in stride - you sound like you are a smart guy - you will be fine. It just sucks for a little while.....

If I mail you my class ring will you wear it?????:ermm:

03-27-2003, 09:59 AM
I'll hook you up with my older sister if you let me ride your quad?

DEAL
03-27-2003, 10:26 AM
2.5 years man?
Ur missin out , I can't stay with a girl for more than a month at the most.
I'm in highschool , i'll settle down and get married someday , Enjoy ur teenage years.

blastergirl55
03-27-2003, 11:00 AM
Look on the bright side, it actually could be worse. At least she had the nerve to break up with you, and not just lead you on. When I was in high school, I was with someone for three years, influenced everything I did too.I had major doubts, and instead of saying its over, what did I do, I married him, and it was the biggest mistake of my life. The last thing I wanted was another relationship after that, but when I was least expecting it, the person that gave me the courage to break up with my ex, was the very person that turned out to be my one true love. I just wish it would have happened before the wedding. So, you never know, now that your not looking for anyone, you might just find your soulmate, or if you two are meant to be, it will all work out. Thats when I started riding, its amazing the things that can happen at the track!lol

NTPRacing#19
03-27-2003, 11:10 AM
dude sometimes when im in these cituations i just ride and ride and ride and take my frustrations out on my quad and if i break something then i get happier cause i buy new parts and it looks even better than before.

but really just ride and try to improve on areas you want to improve on

AlaskaSpeed
03-27-2003, 11:34 AM
Get yourself a Tabby...they are the perfect partner!

03-27-2003, 11:50 AM
Buy a 6-pack of your favorite beer and go bang her best friend:devil or her best freinds freind:macho

Bean
03-27-2003, 11:57 AM
here is what i have done, i havnt actually had a girl in like 3 years, and let me tell you, it has been the best of my life, i made 1 attempt in them 3 years, and then the girl that i liked, her fat ugly friend started liking me so she wouldnt go out with me, so now i just stay single, i still talk to chics, hang out, drink, party with them, just dont go out with them, it complicates my life way to much, my brain is just to baked to deal with women, i cant remember my cell phone number sometimes, lmao

Dune Surfer
03-27-2003, 12:03 PM
It sounds like your a young guy. Take it from me an old guy. Life is long and if your smart you will have many girlfriends before you settle down. I think she did you a favor, now you are free to mature and shop around. Don't be in a big hurry to get hitched, enjoy being young and gain some life experience. I know it hurts, thats something everyone goes through, with time you will feel better about it. I promise. I dated a lot of girls before I got married, it helped me find out what is important in relationships and now I'm married to a great lady for 18 years. You will be OK.
Like someone else here said stay away from her, Why torture yourself. Good luck;)

skinrider440
03-27-2003, 12:09 PM
date one for a week and find another one. You can figure alot out in a week what your really looking for and what you arent.

I'm not saying you will find out everything about a woman cuz that is impossible.

AtvMxRider
03-27-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Rico
If I mail you my class ring will you wear it?????:ermm:

Back off Rico I got first dibs................ isn't that right Corry;)

QuadTrix6
03-27-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

:huh

cyba888
03-27-2003, 03:15 PM
Drinking wont help any bit at all, you will just feel worse. What I did was date another girl and that helped alot but you will still think about your ex occasionally. There's no way you can't totally not think about her. Have sex with another girl for rebound and it will definatley help alot, it did for me. :D Dont ever get back with your ex because she left you for another guy! IMO if she loved you enough she would'nt of never left you in the first place. She hooked up with another guy while you guys were together so dont waste your time and find someone who is loyal and will treat you better. Imagine if you did get back with your ex, you will stress just knowing that she did do this to you and the feelings you guys had for each other will never be the same.

Good Luck!

jcv400ex
03-27-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

NOPE! I saw her first! :macho

raptor_02
03-27-2003, 05:30 PM
well the thing that was bothering most is that when we broke up I thought it was all my fault. She named how she couldn't be a christian while dating me and i'm the person who introduced her to church. Well come to find out she is dating a guy that does drugs. The guy is cool from what I here so I see no need to beat his ***. He is just trying to get a peice of *** like I was. But the fact is she lied to me. I called her upset today and that guy was sitting right there. Yep I made an *** of myself. But that won't happen again. I have learned from this and no now to say the hell with long term relationships for another 10 years. I'm a young gun that needs broken in still. Also a hot chick give me a hug tonight and said she felt bad about it and told me to give her a call. So its working out pretty good. BUT DRINKING DOES SOLVE PROBLEMS. Instead of crying to her I am now cussing her. But anyways thanks for all the post, it helped a bunch. Enough of the sissy talk, lets talk quads :D

TagRider
03-28-2003, 12:00 AM
This situation has been tough on everyone. I know I'm feeling a little down in the dumps. 400grl, how about posting some provacative bikini pics (no men in the pics, please)?

Ben
03-28-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Get yourself a Tabby...they are the perfect partner!

LOL!!! :D

UglyMotha™
03-28-2003, 02:24 AM
alaska you got an ugly cat:huh

250r/master3
03-28-2003, 02:28 AM
im sorry to have to say this to you but i bet she just wants ***********, why dont you give her my number

TagRider
03-28-2003, 02:37 AM
Because if we did she'd be worse off than she is now.

Ben
03-28-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by 250r/master3
im sorry to have to say this to you but i bet she just wants *************, why dont you give her my number

One for post like that and you are GONE :scary:

lil400exman
03-28-2003, 02:48 AM
ow tag rider quite a burn................................lol and alaksaspeed its a simese......... they rock........but man i feel for you if i lost my girl i dunno what i would do................well the fact i have gone with this girl since 8th rade tells me sumthin...........:p

jay's 300
03-28-2003, 03:15 AM
Just go out and have fun w/ your friends! I know it's hard, but don't worry about her. It's more trouble than it's worth, trust me. I wasn't even looking for anyone when I found my fiance, been together for almost 3 yrs. now and we're getting married in June! Just keep it real w/ your friends and have fun, they'll always be around. Good luck! :D

cody anderson
03-28-2003, 05:59 AM
HEY, IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ITS ME AND JON GUETTER, HOLY CRAP DON'T WORRY EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE BACK HOW IT WAS IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS GIRLS GO THROUGH WHAT I LIKE TO CALL " THEM BEING DUMB" AND THATS ALL IT IS. THERE'S JUST SOME OTHER DUDE CALLING CUZ HE THINKS SHES HOT THAT DOSEN'T MEAN THAT SHE EVEN DIGS HIM, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS GO RIDE, DRINK AND TEAR IT UP AND TRY TO HAVE FUN, I BET SHE'LL CALL YOU IN A WHILE JUST DON'T CALL HER WHAT EVER YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHEN YOU DO TALK TO HER MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOUR JUST FINE WITH OUT HER AND YOUR BUSY WITH FRIENDS AND QUADS AND WHATEVER ELSE. EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!

AtvMxRider
03-28-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha

Oh hell.:eek2:

Ex_Rider43
03-28-2003, 02:45 PM
alaska that looks scary!!!:eek2: look in his eyes his trying to hypnotize us!!

dude ride hard and get another hot chick even if you said your was hot... there is probably another one better out there. drink can help you also.I just hope it wont happend to me. its been a year and 3 months with my girl and we are still going great but sometimes she just make me :mad: :mad: . dont think about it and get the one you talked about

good luck

CowsBitePeople
03-29-2003, 01:26 AM
My gf broke up with me on the 27th too :( we went out for 1 year 3 months and 21 days....i dont know why her friends were tryin to get her to :huh im goin riding to get if off my mind....

MaTT....

Brad
03-29-2003, 03:04 AM
sry to hear that dude, alcachol always werks gets ya good ol drunk and thats when u lose al recolection of the idea u even had a girlfirend.

raptor_02
03-29-2003, 07:42 AM
this is very very hard. Beer just makes me not think about her but the next day when I wake up it is so hard. I just want to pick up the phone and call her but I know that will just push her even farther away. I love her so much, don't think I will ever get over her. Here is a pic of us. I saw one of us kissing and I about started crying like a little panzy again. Oh well

trueblue450
03-29-2003, 07:55 AM
No doubt bout all the good things you guys have had and done. But thats what you are dwelling on right now. You are only remebering the good times. Just start thinkin of all the mean things she has done to you. (like breaking up with you for another man) Or when she wouldnt let you ride quads with your friends cus she was pms'in (just a guess) . It sucks arse dude, i know, but its something we all go through sometime. Just hope she will get dumped too.

All I can say is good luck to yah man! and keep ridin hard!

400grl
03-29-2003, 08:30 AM
This may sound harsh, but stop looking at your old pictures! As a matter of fact, just put them in a box and stash them somewhere for a while.....the more you look at them the worse you are going to feel - it's like self torture. :macho Go pick up a MAXIM or something....Quad mags....anything but her pictures.;)

And I don't know about the whole getting drunk thing - that used to make me do stupid things to get over guys.......and then I'd get weak and call whoever I was trying to get over just because I was plowed. Then I'd feel like a dumb@$$.....so....proceed with caution when it comes to getting tanked. (whatever you do, don't slam a sixpack, drink 1/4 bottle of Cuervo and sit in the "chair" and have Jagermeister and Rumplemintz free-poured down your throat for 15 seconds......:huh :confused2 - I would highly recommend against that course of action):D

jay's 300
03-29-2003, 08:39 AM
I'm w/ 400grl. Becareful about getting drunk and trying to forget about it. Most likely you will start thinking about her and missing her even more and doing something you'll regret. Then you'll look like a dumb*****. Been there, done that! Good luck! :D

Bean
03-29-2003, 08:43 AM
getting drunk is the pansy way out, just put her pics away, go out and ride with a few buddys, and go to some partys, meet some new people, do some new things, get it?

BTW, listen to this song, (hed) pe - Bad Dreams, its about a sh*tty time to, might help, lol

Dune Surfer
03-29-2003, 09:31 AM
You will be in love again. really. If it helps put yourself in the shoes of some marine with your buddies getting killed around you. Think about that and you will understand that your problems are really nothing. Girlfriends come and go.

cyba888
03-29-2003, 09:38 AM
You will be in love again. really. If it helps put yourself in the shoes of some marine with your buddies getting killed around you. Think about that and you will understand that your problems are really nothing. Girlfriends come and go.

Exactly....you should stop posting on here and get on with your life, go out and find a chick already! :blah

Tommy 17
03-29-2003, 10:17 AM
best thing i can say is... if its ment to be it will be... if its not o well stuff happens... move on and in a month u'll be with someone new...:macho

02Edge/400ex
03-29-2003, 11:27 AM
Bro keep you're head up!! I know exactly what you are going thru as I just went thru it in the last few months. I don't know what it was but one day it hit me like a ton of bricks and I was like WHATEVER. I've been thru it and so have alot of other people. It's hard no doubt. I did alot of the things you are doing. Don't call, put the pics and cards away for now. As hard as it may sound you gotta let it go dude. You're gonna torture yourself. I know it's easier said then done but trust me you will be alright. You will find someone else who will appreciate you for you and it will be soooo much better. Trust me. Like someone else said....if it's meant to be it's meant to be. Who knows she may change her tune tomorrow, next week, next month. However, for yourself.....don't wait for her. If it happens it happens. Do things that make you happy and surround yourself with family and friends. Things will be alright. Keep your head up.:cool:

AlaskaSpeed
03-29-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha

...and your kid is cross eyed.....:blah

racin 400
03-29-2003, 03:43 PM
Thats why ya just go out with her best friend then she will want u back.
Tip #1 never let em whip ya

bsb64
03-29-2003, 03:47 PM
Whatever you do.....DO NOT CALL HER!!!!!!! you will come off as a big *****whipped loser. Sorry that is the hard cold truth. Move on, get a new girl, spank it, whatever it takes. I repeat, DO NOT CALL HER! Act like shes dead. And if she calls you and you run right back, she'll lose all respect for you. JMHO You have your whole life ahead of you. Will it be easy NO, will it hurt when you think about her? Yes. Still..... move on it'll fade.

Ride400
03-29-2003, 04:07 PM
just go smoke yourself stupid, packing my bowl and lettin my mind float away always helps. once ur straight again, everything will be better. it takes time man, that sucks about your loss. id be the same way if my chick left me now:(

Chef
03-29-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
NOPE! I saw her first! :macho

Your ALL outta luck, cause I am on the same coast as her! You guys are on the WRONG ONE!!! HA HA :blah

kicken250x
03-29-2003, 04:46 PM
im pretty much in the same position as you right now dude. ive been depressed for the past 6 months havent been able to find anything to get my mind off her. one day i cant home slept for 10 hrs strait, my mom came in my room kicked me and asked me what the hell i was on. she has no clue with i am going through right now. that day i fell asleep for 10 hrs i thought i had found a way to get my mind off her so i didnt that for a week, it didnt work, soon i even started dreaming about all the things we would do, and then the day we broke up....ever since she broke up with me my life has been hell. we had 2 pretty big ice storms come through here this year and ive been so busy cleaning up the yard i havent even had time to start on my trails.
alot of you said drink, suround your self with family and friends, ride hard, and stay away from her. but that is hard to do when you cant get along with your family, you have no friends to be around that can make you feel any better instead that just dog you because you feel so bad and dont talk as much any more, your trails are screwed up and you go to school with her and see her in between every class change and in your last block. ive pretty much going 90 mph down a dead end road... i hope yall are right in saying that it will get better...hope everything works out for you raptor...later...

AZblaster44
03-29-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Your ALL outta luck, cause I am on the same coast as her! You guys are on the WRONG ONE!!! HA HA :blah

Haha I'm in the same state, area code even. hehe:devil :blah :D :) ;)

400grl
03-29-2003, 05:34 PM
Sometimes even at the same track! ;)

AZblaster44
03-29-2003, 05:36 PM
Hopefully more often than not. Oh, good luck tomorrow.

400EXrider#91
03-29-2003, 05:49 PM
i think anyone who read this feels bad for you,all of the exriders family feels bad. we will all go though this...just hold your head up high and ride to you can't walk the next day,that always makes me feel better

400grl
03-29-2003, 05:51 PM
Dude.....I don't know what to say about your situation....feel like I need to say something, though. If you can't talk to your family, and you can't talk to your friends....who do you talk to? Do you have other family you can talk to about this other than your parents? I would say that after six months, you should be feeling better - not worse. Having to see her every day can really suck - I've been there done that, too. Someone once told me that pain makes you beautiful.....I used to take comfort in the thought that if I could feel pain, then that meant I was alive - because for a while I think that's all I felt. I didn't have anyone to talk to for a while, so I wrote. Pages and pages of songs.....some were really good, some weren't - but it purged me somehow. I felt like I HAD talked to someone when I did that...and it got me through alot....you might want to try that. You might be surprised by what you can put down on paper.

You just sound so down - like things aren't ever going to change. Well - they WILL change. You have an entire lifetime of change ahead of you - this is just the beginning.....you are getting to the point where you are going to be way more in control the of what happens in your life, and this will make things very different.

Well - I'm stepping off the soapbox now.....I hope your trails clear up so you can get out there and do something that makes you happy! I hope you guys all realize that this is something that is part of life, and love, and all that crazy $^%#....we've all been there (us older folk!), and we've all made it - and I know you guys will, too! g'night kiddos! ;)

AZblaster44
03-29-2003, 06:44 PM
Dude I know what your going through. I had something similar happen to me. I see her everday in my 3rd hour and between almost all of my other classes. I hardly ever talked much and still don't but more than I used to. It really sucks though because other ppl have no consideration for what they talk about infrot of me. about three weeks ago I was with a group of ppl and they started talking about how her and her new bf F***** at a party that weekend:mad:. BUt yeah things do get better it just takes time lots of time and someone else will show up when your least expecting it......

Paul400ex2002
03-29-2003, 07:07 PM
Someone once told me that pain makes you beautiful.....

corry, that must mean you've had a pretty painful life :rolleyes: just playing with ya a little :D

Paul400ex2002
03-29-2003, 07:24 PM
Sometimes even at the same track! ;)

heck sometimes i even wreck at the same track corry is at :rolleyes:

kicken250x
03-30-2003, 04:24 AM
my family and friends are the main reason i havent posted anything on here befor now. even tho i know all of you here will do the best you can to help a fellow rider out i still had this thought that you would all make me feel stupid like everyone else has. they all see me as a skater and a rider and nothing more, they dont see me/us as having feelings. so they make fun of me about it. well not exactly make fun of me, they dont mean to but they dont realize that i take it as they are. i found that smoking and drinking do absolutly nothing for me in times like these...they make it worse so thats out... ive also tried the writing thing. i wrote down everything i could ever remember from as far back as i could remember and i got to the present time and i just broke down and started crying like a little pansey fag.
things are starting to level off now i guess... she hasnt gone out with another guy yet or really even been talking to them that i know of. we are talking a little now (that hurts so bad :( ). i want her back sooooooo bad. she is like the greatest girl i have ever met... there is nothing i dont like about her, (except the fact that she broke up with me...:rolleyes: ) she is the smartest, prettiest, funniest, coolest girl i have ever met. every1 always tell me to just give up on her and move on but they have no clue how hard that is to do when you really truely love some1....

Bean
03-30-2003, 05:45 AM
yep, i had that happen a few times, i just thought about it right before a race, got so pissed off, and went out there and crashed, but i had fun and did decent in the races, lol

man, i know its hard to forget a girl like that, but you will loose all your friends if you are going to mope around all the time, no one likes a down guy all the time, just go out and ride, walk around, climb a tree, lol

UglyMotha™
03-30-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
...and your kid is cross eyed.....:blah

thanks, my momma says he ressembles me but i think he looks more like the momma:huh

HSD400EX
03-30-2003, 09:24 AM
my first love,,,hmmmm..same exact thing happened to me..they never last...but you learn what you did and you improve on the next relationship....my second girl is the greatest..read my sig...any girl that puts up with me has to be good..lmao..time heals...good luck man..and like everyone else is saying..bye smoe beer and go drinking..lol..

tants
03-30-2003, 09:35 AM
how old are you?

raptor_02
03-31-2003, 03:51 AM
well i have tried everything and I found something that works. I redicated my life to God yesterday and I have never felt better. God can do many many things and the drinking and stuff is wrong. I see there are others in my situation, the best advice I could give you is go to church. It made me feel so much better. Today like 30 mins ago I saw her and told her to come talk to me. She did and it was great. I told her about my decision to give my life back to the LORD and she was so happy. The funny thing was she got babtized yesterday too. What a coienceidence. We are meant to be and I know that now. I thank God for allowing that moment we had earlier. She hugged me and give me a kiss on the cheek and said she would always love me and still does. The guy she is seeing now isn't really her BF. They went on one date and he kissed her on the cheek and it made her feel weird. She did say she liked him cause he made her laugh and stuff but the fact is she loves me :) She said she even told him that. I messed up our relationship so if we don't ever get back together its my fault. But life goes on. I pray to GOD everyday that he will give me one more chance with her. What ever he chooses is for the best. I know that. So GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and thank all of you for replying. JB416EX

kicken250x
03-31-2003, 10:23 AM
man this is weird.... pretty much the same thing has happend to me here the past few days except for the whole church thing. she called me yesterday and asked me to come over when the rain/sleet/snow stoped long enough. i was extreamely happy she called me and wanted me to come over:D . we sat and talked untill 11:00 from 5:15 when i got there, just like old times:) . she hasnt said anything directly about maybe getting back together sometime soon, but i kinda took some of the things she said as a hint she wanted to! seems things started looking up for the both of us! wow...as i was sitting here she just called and wanted me to come over and hang out with her and one of our friends so im gonna go now! ill talk to yall later! oh and thanks for not crackin on me about this whole thing. just sitting here reading and knowing that im not the only one this has happend to helped alot! well im out! later!:D :blah

400grl
03-31-2003, 10:29 AM
Cool for both of you......:) ;)