PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Forces of the U.S.A.

12-16-2001, 01:29 AM
I'm going christmas shoping early this morning,come home and fix a big breakfast for my family, then i'm going to ride my quad on one of my best friend's private trails. I get to do all of this because of all the great women & men willing to put thier live's on the line . I think of them and pray for them and thier familey's. GOD BLESS AMERICA's fighting forces and all her people!

HOT ROD
12-16-2001, 03:45 AM
ALOT OF PEOPLE TAKE FOR GRANTED THE PEOPLE WHO GIVE US OUR FREEDOMS. I SALUTE PAST AND PRESENT ARMED FORCES. I SERVED IN THE AIRFORCE FOR 8 YEARS DURING DESERT STORM. PEOPLE SHOULD SLOW DOWN EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE AND REALIZE HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO BE FREE, AND REMEMBER HOW WE GOT THAT WAY. :)

yellow_ho_01
12-21-2001, 05:36 AM
anyone else out there currently in the military? I am in the Marine Corps, station at Quantico VA, working on Marine One (Presidential Helicopter Squadron) i have been here for alittle over 2 years, and i have alittle less then 2 years left.

rhandw69
12-21-2001, 05:05 PM
Im currently in the Air Force, been stationed here at mcchord afb in washington state for about 3.5 years now. I ve been in for 12 years so far.
Rhan

4punksdad
12-23-2001, 05:13 AM
the best thing about hmx-1 was the free beer & smokes.......... :)
that was a long time ago.

mitty_ex
12-23-2001, 03:25 PM
After serving 6 years in the Navy, I take the National Anthem serious as well. I hate it when I go to sporting events and see people who won't take off thier hats. Or even worse, talk thru the whole thing. I don't think 2 minutes is too much too ask of anyone. Especially to all the people who died for this country. Sorry about the venting but just went to a hockey game and saw some young kids who had on hats and were carying on the whole song.

yellow_ho_01
12-23-2001, 05:52 PM
3punks.. you were at HMX-1,?? when was this? i will be here until sept 29 '03.

4punksdad
12-23-2001, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by yellow_ho_01
3punks.. you were at HMX-1,?? when was this? i will be here until sept 29 '03.

LOL.no I wasn't there. My brother-in-law was there for several years.

I remember when they would clean out the coolers on the "planes".........I guess they thought the beer expired :o

and he would bring home expired smokes. I was the only guy around with the presidential seal on my smokes :D

you might know him.........

EX_RIDER
01-08-2002, 03:25 PM
Army national guard for Pa.
I joined to serve for my country.I got 5 1/2 more years to go.
I joined one month before I was 18.

redrider420
01-09-2002, 08:20 PM
My uncle is in the air force. He is stationed in Bossier City, LA, but he got sent to Spain until February because of all the terrorist **** that has been going on.