PDA

View Full Version : Jackass "the movie"

Dan_Guetter
03-26-2003, 01:08 PM
just bought it a little bit ago, im curious to see the bonus 5 hours on the DVD!!! has anyone else seen it!!!!! i'll give ya a good review later tonight!!!!!!!!

man it was soooo funny in the theatre!!!!!!

dabombdale
03-26-2003, 01:17 PM
when he takes the big crap in the hardware stores display of toilets, that was the most hilarious part in my mind, but the first time he was going to do it he had to go so bad he crapped his pants in the car. That is an awesome movie, tell me how the bonus footage is so i can see if i wanna buy it also!

03-26-2003, 01:50 PM
i gotta see that movie, i still havent seen it yet

Narly R
03-26-2003, 01:52 PM
me too! I want to see it, just dont have the time......................................... cause Im ALWAYS ON EXRIDERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil :p

J-06
03-26-2003, 02:00 PM
Thats the funniest movie ever made! My jaws hurt from laughi so hard. Ill pick it up this weekend. How about shooting bottle rockets out of their arses. ahhaah It was all funny cant wait to get it home! :D

03-26-2003, 02:03 PM
how much was the dvd with the extras? ill have to pick it up for my gf

Black400
03-26-2003, 02:58 PM
I have seen it and it is funny as hell i saw it in the theatres.

Have you guys ever heard of the CKY movies they are funnier than jackassway funnier and it has all the same guys in it Except Johnny isnt in it much. But they show pretty much everything that they couldnt and alot more! And it has more guys in it that arent in Jackass. Funny as hell!:eek2: :devil

Derek
03-26-2003, 03:02 PM
the 5 extra hours is even more funny then the movie:eek:

cletusEX
03-26-2003, 03:03 PM
yeah i've seen the CKY movies. just when you think that have gone too far they go even farther. it's hilarious

440exnacsracer
03-26-2003, 03:14 PM
van wilder is another hilarious movie, along with old school. i think van wilder has funnier parts but i laughed longer in jackass. :D how bought the cream puffs in van wilder for those of you who have seen it :eek: :eek2: :blah

Black400
03-26-2003, 03:20 PM
OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW those cream puffs were ssssssoooooo nasty:eek2:

BlazingYamahaYz
03-26-2003, 03:30 PM
ROTFLMGDAO!!!! van wilder was awesome:devil ......i still have to see jackass:eek:

Sportrax10
03-26-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Metalquadrider
I have seen it and it is funny as hell i saw it in the theatres.

Have you guys ever heard of the CKY movies they are funnier than jackassway funnier and it has all the same guys in it Except Johnny isnt in it much. But they show pretty much everything that they couldnt and alot more! And it has more guys in it that arent in Jackass. Funny as hell!:eek2: :devil
I love those movies! One of my favorite parts in all of them is the "crap while running at full speed".

I lived in West Chester PA, and now live 20 minutes away from it. I know most of the places they film in the CKY movies. Its cool.

02Yellow400
03-26-2003, 03:41 PM
For all of you who have seen CKY2K I am in it. In the real short pizza hut skit while bam is acting like a retart. I am in the booth. That was in newtown, pa. The whole night was fun they were there for a while. I was gonna sit at the same table with them but I kept lauging so i had to get alittle ferther. Well check it out im in a black sweater you'll see me for like .3 seconds...LOL my little claim to fame

JUSTINcredible
03-26-2003, 04:41 PM
I just got jackass tonight too.. along with the new hed (pe):blah :D

Dan_Guetter
03-26-2003, 05:05 PM
nice!!!!!!

just got done watchin the DVD

pretty funny stuff here........

BaD_250ex
03-27-2003, 01:36 AM
I love jackass, its like my BIBLE. Me and my friends do Jackass stuff, they go too far somtimes. We film it, we are making a movie with music and everything.

Black400
03-27-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Sportrax10
I love those movies! One of my favorite parts in all of them is the "crap while running at full speed".

I lived in West Chester PA, and now live 20 minutes away from it. I know most of the places they film in the CKY movies. Its cool.

That was so nasty and did you see the part where he ***** on the window of that resterant? It was so funny how that grandma was looking at him! And when raab took a dump out of a car window at 70 mph! hahahahahaha:eek:

Juggalo
03-27-2003, 03:11 AM
yeah jackass rules! i saw it on the first night on at the theater and it ruled! i want it on DVD so bad...and yes CKY's are awesome too!