03-26-2003, 07:51 AM
:D :) :D :confused: :D

TheRedRebel17
03-26-2003, 09:49 AM
i dont get it :confused:

QuadJunkies
03-26-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Rider-400EX
i dont get it :confused: ok now .. Im blonde and even I got it!!:o You know..."honest" the joke is lawyers arent..(no offense Ben;) ............get it now??

Sparks425Ex
03-26-2003, 10:02 AM
HAHA...Good One...

TheRedRebel17
03-26-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
ok now .. Im blonde and even I got it!!:o You know..."honest" the joke is lawyers arent..(no offense Ben;) ............get it now??

hahaha i get it now..thanks for the clarifiction QJ ;) :D :D

QuadJunkies
03-26-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Rider-400EX
hahaha i get it now..thanks for the clarifiction QJ ;) :D :D no prob...;)

Striker49
03-26-2003, 10:20 AM
:eek: I just remembered this....it was posted by good ol Jab a while ago when Ben took over the site. :D

Originally posted by JabberJaw

You see, Leo was an escaped convict from Kentucky. They sent some head hunters to look for him. They traveled all over the world looking for him. I think they were called the Kentucky Head Hunters, or something like that.

Anyway, they apprehended him posing as an Administrator right here on this board!!! The guy who turned him in was named Ben. The reward was well over 5 million, but Ben said he would rather take over the board and they could keep the money. He is going to be a lawyer anyway, and didn't need the money, so once he graduates law school, you will only be able to believe half of what he says. At least that's what I hear about lawyers. That's all I have to say about that.

Glow Plug
03-26-2003, 11:19 AM
lol got it after i read it though another time pretty good :D :) :D :)

Ben
03-26-2003, 11:20 AM
LOL :D

03-26-2003, 11:25 AM
quadjunkies,ur new avator throws me off with that 400. im so used to seeing the front of ur 300ex with the custom graphics. o well, change is good:)

Pappy
03-26-2003, 11:27 AM
ok ok another one....

a country family goes on a trip to the big city....

the father and son are staring at the big elevator and its shiney lights when an old woman enters and the doors close...

a few moments later the doors open again and out step an attractive young blonde...

the father looks at the son and sez " boy go get yer ma":devil

QuadJunkies
03-26-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by scribbleZ
quadjunkies,ur new avator throws me off with that 400. im so used to seeing the front of ur 300ex with the custom graphics. o well, change is good:) boy ...your tellin me!!!:D Ill have custom ones on this one too, maybe then it will help me feel more like my own...;)

Glow Plug
03-26-2003, 12:27 PM
lol pretty good pappy you got anymore ?

zoom400ex
03-26-2003, 12:36 PM
good one!!:D

Pappy
03-26-2003, 12:40 PM
ok...the women will get this one...

after months of not listening or taking his wifes advice the husband broke down and ordered some new fangled ultra expensive hearing aid.....

he showed his wife and explained that it was so much more the superior then the one she had wanted him to get

after a few moments...she casually asked him what kind it was?

he replied...12:30:macho

Rip_Tear
03-26-2003, 02:09 PM
Lol, good one! I used to know some good lawyer jokes...

SGA
03-26-2003, 03:16 PM
Ben, heres the difference between a good lawyer, and a great lawyer. ;)

A businessman was trying to choose a lawyer, but was being very careful about it. He scheduled appointments to interview three lawyers.
At the first lawyer's office, after an initial exchange of pleasantries, the businessman said, "Okay, let's get down to business. I have an important question for you, and I want you to think carefully before answering. How much is two plus two?"
The lawyer raised his eyebrows. "two plus two is four." The businessman thanked him for his time, and proceeded to his next appointment.

The second lawyer, who was also a CPA, seemed a bit more particular than the first lawyer. After an initial discussion, the businessman again announced that he had a very important question, and asked, "How much is two plus two?"

The second lawyer went over to a computer, and entered figures into a spreadsheet. "According to my calculations, two plus two is approximately four." The businessman thanked him for his time, and proceeded to his next appointment.

The third lawyer sat behind a big mahogany desk, and smoked a cigar. He seemed rather self-important as compared to the other two, but at the same time appeared to be much more successful. The businessman again announced, "I would like you to answer a very important question for me, before I decide whether I should use your services. How much is two plus two?"

The lawyer pulls the shades, leans over and asks in a hushed voice, "How much do you want it to be?"

03-26-2003, 03:23 PM
i dont get it

phatswinn
03-26-2003, 03:58 PM
the third lawer is saying hes so good he can prove its something else and thats the right answer.

duuh..

jk lol

QuadJunkies
03-26-2003, 06:50 PM
LMAO!!!!:p I used to work for 4 lawyers...They were so stuffy they would not find ANY humor in this..hahah... good jokes....;)