View Full Version : current issues...

DGR Designs
03-25-2003, 02:17 PM
well as most of you know right now i don't have a quad anymore and i can't afford one (or take over the payments of my old one) at the time. and i won't be able to for a good long time probley a year or so. as much as i wish i could have a quad or dirtbike or even a friggin PW50 at this time :ermm:, i just can't afford it. so i have one message to all you guys. don't become an alcholic. it destroys good things and hurts many. i lost my quad because of it. even tho it was a birthday present that i was promised. taken by the drunken idiot... so if you all wonder why im not around the site for a while its because of the fact that about the only wheels i own at the time are the 2 on my bicycle. (and come to think of it, thats broken too and i have no money to even fix that) ttyl, happy trails.

PS. the buisness i was planning on getting started is going to be severly delayed now due to the fact i have no machine to design and test products with so sorry guys. :(
~Dave

FourFiftyFour
03-25-2003, 02:25 PM
dont give up!.... Ive gone through a whole bunch of crap and heartache just to get this 250x i have now.... im still not givin up on havin a nice race quad.... its worth the ***** u go through, its one of the hardest things in the world to have to watch everyone. But talk to ppl at the track, a lot of ppl will let u ride their quad, some ppl might even have an extra race quad they arent using or they want to sell and they will let u race it so a lot of ppl will see its for sale... dont give up! i almost did but its not worth givin up! if u love quads as much as i do, u will find a way! Keep your chin up and if u need any encouragin just give me an IM!