View Full Version : Whats holding our sport back?

Wired
03-25-2003, 02:03 PM
guys tonight ive visited over 10 atv sites and read the same thing on all of them. what do most of the ATV riders fear from change? their all worried that if the sport goes big time by getting tv coverage that their riding area's will be cluttered and over crowded. do most people know what professional riders make a year? professionals!!! its sad knowing the actual ammounts. it seems that just about 50% of all atv riders (that ive came across) fear change and dont want the atv sport to progress into something big that it can be. i just dont understand... sorta makes me feel like im sorta at a lost cause trying to get atv fmx into the mainstream. what are some of your guys opinions on this? its just louwsy what professionals racers make these days compared to every other sports professionals make. are these people jeoulus? selfish? or do they actually look down appon pro riders? what gives... lets hear it guys :(

CHAUNCY
03-25-2003, 02:10 PM
I think that might be part of the reason, the overcrowding. I think it would be great if our sport grew to be as big as some of the other sports. But alot of people that dont know anything about our sport that we all love would criticize it and say its too dangerous. But the dirtbikes succeeded so I'm sure the quads can and will

Bean
03-25-2003, 02:10 PM
this is my view, if it did get bigger, i would THINK, that pros would get more reclusive, and start having bodygaurds and such around them constantly, have you ever tried to walk up to a moviestar and talk to them?

right now, you may see a pro ATV racer in a mcdonalds or a autozone, and talk to him about everyday stuff, i mean, they have jobs, like everyone else, movie stars just star in movies, they dont flip burgers, trim lawns, fix cars like our heros do, and if the pros make a million dollars for winning 18th place, it would just change, right now, the biggest purse for a PRO class is i think around 5000, give or take, if the racers made tons and tons of money, they would need body gaurds, huge houses, etc, now they are just regular everyday guys that you can walk up to in autozone and not worry about getting karated by 15 bodygaurds

03-25-2003, 02:11 PM
jon i always thought the same thing as u just said, alot of kids are all for the x games stuff but i dont think were ready for that yet, i dont even think alot of quad guys take sheldon riggs or those guys too seriously except for the kids just comin up who look up to those guys , it seems like somone into quads is either a hardcore racer or a trail rider

i was thinkin the other day, u guys should run a rear fender set up without fenders nd just have side panels like a bike does and cut your hand holes in there:scary:

FourFiftyFour
03-25-2003, 02:11 PM
Well one reason why change would be hard is in a lot of areas... it isnt so friggin competitive like it is in dirt bikes where if you arent rich.. you dont have a chance... Even right now, I dont have a chance of winning a race with my lil quad b/c of the ppl with the nice modded out quads. In this area... its almost impossible to get competitive in the dirt bike racing b/c everyone around is so rich that does it..... i find that quad racing is even more expensive and if more and more ppl get into it and make it even more competitive then the ppl like me wont have a chance. Im not tryin to sound selfish.... its just hard on someone whos tryin to make it and doesnt have very much when theres a lot of ppl that have more than one quad that im racin against. I dont know... thats why change would be hard on me...... I feel sorta bad about posting this but im being honest, dont want anyone to think im throwin a pitty party or anything, just givin an honest answer since it is a ? ive heard a bit.

Ralph
03-25-2003, 02:12 PM
no offense but just like skateboarding every 9 year old on the block will wear quadding shirts and so many annoying people u have to deal with.

03-25-2003, 02:13 PM
oh yeah....u ever notice how much cooler the bike guys seem? if you had 30 dana creechs out there i think the sport would be a lil more popular

03-25-2003, 02:16 PM
dont be a bunch of fools as long as wes doesnt sell out and start sellin d4 shirts in the mall *cough like fox* no non riding kid is gonna go through the trouble of ordering one.....

haha fox offered me free gear id be like yeah! fox is awesome!

Black400
03-25-2003, 02:22 PM
I want it to get bigger definetly! I dont think overcrowding will happen. But i hate it when you say you ride quads and they are like WTF:huh and i say Four-Wheeler and right off, they think of those hillbilly things with four wheels I try to explain that that is not the type of riding i do and that is not the type of quad i have but I want that Sterotype to leave or sport! If the racers and FMX guys get bigger i think that will happen. And i also think that if the sport gets bigger that our sport will Start getting the RESPECT we need! IMO:macho

Black400
03-25-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
dont be a bunch of fools as long as wes doesnt sell out and start sellin d4 shirts in the mall *cough like fox* no non riding kid is gonna go through the trouble of ordering one.....

haha fox offered me free gear id be like yeah! fox is awesome!
Excatly i dont want a bunch of posers wearing or sports shirts i mean ***** everyone now thinks fox is a brand like Nike!:(

Wired
03-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Metalquadrider
I want it to get bigger definetly! I dont think overcrowding will happen. But i hate it when you say you ride quads and they are like WTF:huh and i say Four-Wheeler and right off, they think of those hillbilly things with four wheels I try to explain that that is not the type of riding i do and that is not the type of quad i have but I want that Sterotype to leave or sport! If the racers and FMX guys get bigger i think that will happen. And i also think that if the sport gets bigger that our sport will Start getting the RESPECT we need! IMO:macho

we think alike

skinrider440
03-25-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Metalquadrider

i couldn't have said it better myself

FourFiftyFour
03-25-2003, 02:29 PM
even tho i said a reason why i wouldnt want the sport too much bigger... theres a reason that i would like the sport to grow.. and that is have more quad only races.... im sick of the dirt bikes takin over everything........ :mad: :grr

03-25-2003, 02:36 PM
we need to make are quads look diff from hill billy machines

Black400
03-25-2003, 02:45 PM
we need to make are quads look diff from hill billy machines

Mine doesnt look like a hillbilly quad. But i dont want to carry around a pic of it all the time!lol. I just want what i said earlier!

Ryan
03-25-2003, 02:49 PM
Heres what I have to say on the topic...

I do not fear from any change. Infact, I think it could be the best thing for this sport. Indeed this sport will get bigger but I highly doubt it will bring crowded riding area's. We are already having a ton of problems with the area's shrinking as of now. If more people came involved with any off road sport, the places could possibly reopen up. The huge crowd will drag in many more riding area's (IMO).
Many professional racers complain about the money they are getting from racing. I couldn't blame them myself. Once the sport does reach a certain point, money will increase and many other good things will happen. But, I honestly don't think this sport should get as popular as bikes are right now.
But, Whether or not these people don't wanna see this sport grow so much (Which everyone has wanted this since the 80's) Its gonna happen anyway and they can't stop it. I sure don't here the racers nor the sponsers complaining of this :devil .

Leo
03-25-2003, 02:57 PM
When quad races start filling stadiums in major metro areas then the pros will start making big bucks.. and by filling stadiums I mean on there own, not as a side show during a SX or FS race.

Most of the major manufactures (that are currently producing quads) seem to be shying away from any type of factory team.. They are still reeling from the beating they took from a bunch of greedy lawyers back in the 80's.. remember those days? when you could by a RACE quad and/or trike? Crap you could walk in your local Honda delearship and pick up a matching ATC250R and TRX250R for less than most "sport" quads cost now.. It's all been downhill since '86 LOL/SIGH.

Leo

MojaveKing
03-25-2003, 02:57 PM
Jon...i think U should Keep Doin what U are doin.......tell Every H-Bomb Rider to keep it up...man its sweet.....its gettin bigger and bigger...i think...

Ryan
03-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Leo
When quad races start filling stadiums in major metro areas then the pros will start making big bucks.. and by filling stadiums I mean on there own, not as a side show during a SX or FS race.

Most of the major manufactures (that are currently producing quads) seem to be shying away from any type of factory team.. They are still reeling from the beating they took from a bunch of greedy lawyers back in the 80's.. remember those days? when you could by a RACE quad and/or trike? Crap you could walk in your local Honda delearship and pick up a matching ATC250R and TRX250R for less than most "sport" quads cost now.. It's all been downhill since '86 LOL/SIGH.

Leo

Good point but I can see things starting to happen to this sport very soon. Once we see Yamaha or Honda come out with something GOOD then all he11 will break loose.

As for factor teams, Isn't Kawasaki or Suzuki working out some deals with there riders :confused: .

Quad18star
03-25-2003, 03:06 PM
Like someone mentioned in an earlier post , if you want to be competetive in the motocross ( dirtbike) racing scene , you have to have an $80 000 works bike , with all the best sponsors and top Factories backing you . Sure I would like to see Factory involvement , but I wouldn't want to have to pay $80 000 just to go out and be competetive . Unless you hit it big , were left a lot of money and got a job that pays $300 an hour , the average person could not be able to afford it . I don't want this sport to turn into something like the dirtbike scene . ATV racing and freestyle scene doesn't have the self proclaimed bad boyz like the Metal Mulisha , and the guys that are covered from head to toe in tatoos and piercings throught every part of their body . To me , I look at this and shake my head . People wonder why everyone outside of the industry has such a negative view on the dirtbike guys , it's because you never hear anything positive coem out of their scene .
I'm proud to say i ride ATVs because i know we aren't part of the BS that floats around . ATV racers and riders alike do charity rides and fundraisers , yet I have not seen one event like this to date involving the dirtbikes . Would I prefer to stay on the backburner behind the dirtbike guys ? Yes if it means staying out of all the negative attraction that being in the public eye brings . One of these years , someone from one of the big Factories is going to realize that ATVs promote a better , more family oriented setting than the dirtbike scene and will bring us mainstream into the public eye , in a POSITIVE view .
I can see freestyle motocross dieing out in a few more years because it grew too fast too soon . They went from doing nac nacs to a backflip in a matter of a few years . After a backflip what else is there to perfect?? You see one backflip you seen them all . Hopefully ATV FMX will impress the world , but once someone does the backflip what else can we do??
I know Wes Miller is trying to get this sport mainstream , along with everyone else that contributes their time and effort , but I just hope he doesn't screw up a good thing ( like his videos) and turn them into a Crusty Demons series . All you see in the vids are drunk women getting naked , some 400 lb guy ridding a little 50cc dirtbike ( sorry to whoever rides the 50s but to me they dont belong in a quad video) and a bunch of guys fighting . Take this sport mainstream , but do in in the appropriate manners . Just my $0.02

Derek
03-25-2003, 03:10 PM
To tell you the truth, I dont think that the pros are in it for the money. I truely believe everyone of those guys is still having a blast out there.

03-25-2003, 03:13 PM
know Wes Miller is trying to get this sport mainstream , along with everyone else that contributes their time and effort , but I just hope he doesn't screw up a good thing ( like his videos) and turn them into a Crusty Demons series . All you see in the vids are drunk women getting naked , some 400 lb guy ridding a little 50cc dirtbike ( sorry to whoever rides the 50s but to me they dont belong in a quad video) and a bunch of guys fighting . Take this sport mainstream , but do in in the appropriate manners . Just my $0.02

:rolleyes: long sigh.......u wonder why quads arent mainstream....oh well one day......

have u forgotten motocross has alot of thanks to give to those innapropriate videos u dont like.........it wouldnt be were it is if it wasnt for crusty ....maybe if wes didnt listen to quad riders as much the sport would be more appealing to outsiders:(

03-25-2003, 03:14 PM
I think pro's need to be payed mroe, it's sickening, they struggle for doing the same thing as dirt biker's do and get 1/6th of the attention and 1/10 of the money they get for winning and racing

Quad18star
03-25-2003, 03:15 PM
I didn't mean him screwing up his videos , they are great . I mean putting in the inappropriate things like the fighting , drunk women , etc

03-25-2003, 03:20 PM
guys.....who wants to watch some old guys ride 4 wheelers tho....thats the problem, i knwo u guys dont like to hear it but its the truth.....i ride quads so i could sit and watch it but think about some kid into extremesports , hes sees some 30-40 year old hickish sound guys ridin a 4 wheeler what does that show about our sport, the kid is gonan laugh to himself and be like w./e

Black400
03-25-2003, 03:24 PM
How many old guys do you see in heuvos not that many maybe doug gust and Tim Farr but other than that there is Dana, Sheldon, Jon, Greg, Keith.........etc...... And they arent old. But i do agree with you if all that was true.

Sporttrax400ex
03-25-2003, 03:31 PM
I would love for the sport to grow so that quads would be on tv like bikes are and be famous. Also there would be more money for pro riders.:devil

Black400
03-25-2003, 03:34 PM
guys.....who wants to watch some old guys ride 4 wheelers tho....thats the problem, i knwo u guys dont like to hear it but its the truth.....i ride quads so i could sit and watch it but think about some kid into extremesports , hes sees some 30-40 year old hickish sound guys ridin a 4 wheeler what does that show about our sport, the kid is gonan laugh to himself and be like w./e

Come to think of it though we need to have respect for those guys(i do) i mean they are the guys that got it all started.:devil

03-25-2003, 03:37 PM
i didnt mean any disrespect but thats why...the truth hurts the only cool quad guys are the bomb squad

Black400
03-25-2003, 03:38 PM
the only cool quad guys are the bomb squad

True

Nausty
03-25-2003, 03:39 PM
I don't wanna see it get to big this is why:

I don't wanna see pros that are nothing but sell outs and just do it for the $$$.

I don't wanna see people who never even rode a quad wearing the clothes.

It gives normal people chances at making it big without having to buy 50,000 dollar machines to be competitive in the pro class.

Also I don't wanna see every Tom, Dick and Harry getting in quads just because its "cool".

Those are a few reasons why I don't want it that big. I wish it a little bigger to where pros can just make a living off racing but not huge to where the pros just ride for $$$ and having to wait in line for hours just to get a autograph from a pro.

Black400
03-25-2003, 03:41 PM
I guess there is allways bad with good!:grr

FourFiftyFour
03-25-2003, 03:44 PM
It gives normal people chances at making it big without having to buy 50,000 dollar machines to be competitive in the pro class.

enough said just with that..... if u r in tight finances.... u couldnt race if quads were as big as dirtbikes..... it would be next to impossible! its hard enough now to be competitive locally!

03-25-2003, 03:44 PM
u wouldnt want a pros autograph if it wasnt big, did u want tommy clowers autograph back in 94 -95? what about now?

it needs to be big or else ther willl be no quad fmx the crowd is 99% of the reason to jump and show off, wouldnt be much fun with only 4 people in the crowd would it?

some of u guys are killing your own sport and u dont even know it:(

03-25-2003, 03:49 PM
oh yeah if the only reason your ridin is to make it big u should quit right now becuase your wasting your time, if u dont ride for yourself dotn waste your time, i remember when id be back of the pack and happy to pass 1 or 2 guys and now im towards the front its the same thing becuase i just enjoy being on the track, not everyone can afford to put all thier money in a quad so if u cant u will always have another person to race, chances are if u cant afford to build a race quad u wont be pro anyway

Nausty
03-25-2003, 03:53 PM

it needs to be big or else ther willl be no quad fmx the crowd is 99% of the reason to jump and show off, wouldnt be much fun with only 4 people in the crowd would it?

oh yeah if the only reason your ridin is to make it big u should quit right now becuase your wasting your time, if u dont ride for yourself dotn waste your time,

ahem, no comment

Regarding riding to impress people. I ride to have fun not to show other people I can ride and even so as long as they hold quads at dirt bike races we'll be able to showoff to the dirt bike fans. Also clowers really wasn't a top dirt bike rider compared to Magrath or Emig. Still we have our own niche and we have our own professional riders so its still exciting to me to have a dana creech autograph in my computer room and I don't think it would of made that feeling any better if there were thousands of other people wanted one too.

Also i'd hate to see quads turn into what freestyle is now. I mean its big now but is all it is to me is guys jumping 60ft doing acrobatics. I mean in the late 90's the pros would do it for fun and no one cared about judging or promoters really and it was just pushing yourself and competing against your friends seeing who could step up and now its practically a soap opera with freestyle with people wanting to know who's "down" with the mulisha or the "Alex is a pig" sticker on deegans bike and all the other bs. I just don't wanna see our sport turn into what freestyle motorcross turned in too. I'm gonna go and watch my Wrath Child video now.....

03-25-2003, 04:01 PM
u misunderstood, im talkin guys like jon who have the skill to actually have a crowd of people want to watch them when there just goin out and ridin for themselves and drawing attention to the sport and making it blow up

i give up, if u cant see why this sport is stuck in a rut read some of the things u guys have said

Quad18star
03-25-2003, 04:30 PM
One of the main reasons this sport is stuck in a rut , in my opinion, is that some aftermarket companies out there ( not going to name any names) charge an arm and a leg for their products . I'm sorry but I don't think a chassis is worth $12 500. If you can come up with a reasonable explaination of how you spend that amount of money on materials , I might change my mind , but right now it seems rediculous. A set of footpegs does not cost nearly $300 to make . If companies like these that sell their stuff for such an outrageous price , why don't they put back into the sport and maybe become a main sponsor for the Nationals . I would be more than proud to run an Arens frame or any of their products because I'd have the satisfaction of knowing that atleast Arens is trying to make it a little easier on the average racer to be competetive , not rip us off like most other aftermarket companies out there . Just my $0.02

MotoXC33
03-25-2003, 04:54 PM
Sounds like a lot of you don't even know if you want your sport big or not. I love to ride, I love to race. I love other people to see me out front. I quit buyin fox stuff cause "everyone" has it. But I still like the race gear that people who actually race wear. I don't think quads will ever be as big as dirtbikes for a lot of reasons. Dirtbikes will always be able to go bigger than a quad. I ride them both, I know how much harder it is to jump a quad and I admire and respect those that freestyle on theirs. As long as I have local race series to have someone to compete with I don't care how big the sport is. It's not like I'm going to gian anything from it anyway...

Chino
03-25-2003, 04:57 PM
True dat motoxc33:D

Mr_Bub400ex
03-25-2003, 05:50 PM
i think that one reason quads arent big is because a lot of quads are used for everyday trail riding and such. trail riding isnt gonna be on TV and have millons of people watching it. i think that there arent enough atv FMX riders out there steppin it up. u (jon) dana, august, and a few others are the only known freestyle riders. not like carey hart or mad mike jones who are well known. i think that if quadding became huge there would be many down sides but a lot of uppers. manufacturers may update the quads every year liek they do to their bikes. pro riders wouldnt need another job. i mean quads do outsell dirtbikes, street bikes and scooters all combined every year

WildCatRacer
03-25-2003, 08:19 PM
killing your own sport was a good choice of work...a lot of you people really must not understand how the world works. let me get the strait, you dont want the sport to get big because: to competitve, people that dont ride/race wearing atv related clothing, pros are sell outs that need body gaurds???? ok first of all it would be more competitive because there would be more people, but guess what..theres going to be more people just like you with the same type of funding as you. so its not like everyone has a race quad and you have a stocker. thats why theres more classes too, ok I dont buy as much fox stuff as I use too, but you wanna know why? because they make enough from other people, so I like to give my hard earned dollar to someone elses that needs the help and can be more competitive in the future. I'm not going to care if someone is wearing a atv related shirt that doesnt ride. they have a right to wear what ever they want. maybe there a big fan of watching but the can afford one? I dont care what the case maybe, but money makes the world go round...the more people spent on the sport the larger it will grow. look at nascar, I think its lame, but for some reason its huge...people go to the bar watch the race spend some money on beers that beer company makes a ton of money and throws it back at the racing. and whats the about pros will need big houses and body gaurds and you sound like you think actors and celebrities are superheros or somthing. there all just people just like you and me, they still go make burgers in there backyards on the grill....there backyards may just be a lil bigger. when you are called a propfesional that really means something to your career. now look at the pros of atving, your a profesional, but you still have to go work? whats with that? I'd be pretty bummed. you think to yourself "I am one the best at what I do, but its not good enough I guess". In my opinion I think bigger is by far better. someone mentioned somthing about loosing riding areas. how do you figure? there is power in numbers. the goverment rather tell screw you to one guy than one thousand guys. and saying that the price for aftermarket is to high??? there the ones that kept the sport alive threw the tough years. they were the only ones investing. I hope I just let some of you think about both sides of the situation and its not going to become huge over night. it takes time, everyone who loves the sport just needs to stick with it.

zzbudzz
03-25-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
One of the main reasons this sport is stuck in a rut , in my opinion, is that some aftermarket companies out there ( not going to name any names) charge an arm and a leg for their products . I'm sorry but I don't think a chassis is worth $12 500. If you can come up with a reasonable explaination of how you spend that amount of money on materials , I might change my mind , but right now it seems rediculous. A set of footpegs does not cost nearly $300 to make . If companies like these that sell their stuff for such an outrageous price , why don't they put back into the sport and maybe become a main sponsor for the Nationals . I would be more than proud to run an Arens frame or any of their products because I'd have the satisfaction of knowing that atleast Arens is trying to make it a little easier on the average racer to be competetive , not rip us off like most other aftermarket companies out there . Just my $0.02 thanks ,you couldn't have said it any better, i just got a set of aftermarket a arms for $490 .500bucks for a few pieces of bent metal? please....but i bought them so whos to blame?:ermm:

Pro400EXC
03-26-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by 250xChick

enough said just with that..... if u r in tight finances.... u couldnt race if quads were as big as dirtbikes..... it would be next to impossible! its hard enough now to be competitive locally!

OK OK, who ever said anything aboput a dirtbiker costing $80K is a joke.... the only dirtbikes that cost that much are Ricky Carmicheal's and Ernesto Fonseca's.......

To have a REAL DEAL Race Ready 125 or 250 is alot cheaper than to build a full blown race quad....Look at it...

2003 YZ250:$5500
Handle Bars: $80
Triple Clamps:$250
Suspension Work(I mean w/ coatings and all to a "works type" look and ride):$1600
Porting(all you ned is a port):$250+
Graphics:$129
Air Filter: $30
Tires: $120

Ok thats all you really need to have the fastest dirtbike at your local track,and to be a competitive Privateer in SX

Lets Look at quads

Used 250r:$3200
Frame:$ 2300
Shocks: $2200
Wheels and Tires: $850
A-arms/Swing Arm:$ 2500
Motor Work: $2300
Etc:$2000

So there you have it a fulkl blown Dirtbike is MUCH cheaper than a full-blown quad, the only diff. is about every 2 yrs you need a new bike,cause they constantly get better...

Anyways,I'd love to flip it to ESPN and watch Quad racing (and maybe myself on there)

And about more people coming to ride at your riding spot? Well heck yah I need more of a crowd to show off for... They call me Showtime Jr. I love showing off soo much, plus the ladies liek it too.hehe

so in conclusion Heck Yah son,I am ready for us to go Global...when your ready lemme know...

"Were Lookin for the Proud and the Few"

Glow Plug
03-26-2003, 01:53 AM
Would i like to see the sport of atving going in the same dircetion of dirt bikes? yes but just not yet because i sport is still young (4 wheels have only been around for about 17 years or so) so it is still very young compard to the moto-x stuff like if you race in motocross you pretty much have to buy a new bike every year to stay competaive because the manufactures acucally make changes to the bike every year compared to our sport where now were lucky to get updates every 3 or 4 years which really hasn't started to happen yet.
So i think it is going to take a while to this sport to really pic up the pack and start compeating with the motocross scean. But you can tell it's already starting to happen with more and more tv shows involving atv's and alot more people becoming involed with our sport it is starting to head in a positive direction.
i think in time as i have mostly said like 8 times in the post lol. We are going to be getting bigger and better every day the after market is starting to make parts that are influnced from the motocross scean like 4130 cromally frames from areans alumin frames from lrd and lonestar (i think) and atv's that are not fully detuned from the factory and atv motor's that come almost directly off a dirt bike :)

Glow Plug
03-26-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
I don't wanna see it get to big this is why:

I don't wanna see pros that are nothing but sell outs and just do it for the $$$.

I don't wanna see people who never even rode a quad wearing the clothes.

Also I don't wanna see every Tom, Dick and Harry getting in quads just because its "cool".

Those are a few reasons why I don't want it that big. I wish it a little bigger to where pros can just make a living off racing but not huge to where the pros just ride for $$$ and having to wait in line for hours just to get a autograph from a pro.

very well said nasuty :)

400grl
03-26-2003, 03:18 AM
I would like to see ATV's get bigger.....and I think it's happening, just not as fast as some would like. In the East, you guys have it alot better than we do out here in the West. You are much closer to getting big. Out here, thanks to the ITP Quadcross Series at Glen Helen, the turnouts are actually getting bigger - and it's the start to getting some nationals-type exposure out here. I think it would be cool to eventually get some sort of East/West series going on.....that might help get quads bigger, too - getting some sort of major competition between West coast riders and East Coast riders.....

As for now, however, there are some things I like about our sport the way it is......our quad races are held during dirtbike races...it's fun knowing the bike racers are watching - and they DO watch! :) It's also cool being able to go to my local track and watch August busting out with his freestyle just because it's fun for him and he feels like it......

Quads will get big - ARE getting big.....I'm all for it, but I'm also enjoying the ride.......;)

SlapNutz
03-26-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by 400grl

Quads will get big - ARE getting big.....I'm all for it, but I'm also enjoying the ride.......;)

:mad: :macho :scary:

400grl
03-26-2003, 03:40 AM
Was that bad???:confused:

Wired
03-26-2003, 03:41 AM
i thought it was a good post 400grl :macho theres a few on here that are really disturbing and selfish. but other then that, pretty good topic so far i think

400grl
03-26-2003, 03:45 AM
OK, thanks Wired.......:)

But just to clarify.........

I race like a fiend, I promote quadracing/riding as much as possible wherever I go, I'm a moderator on another board, I am actively pursuing getting our local media involved in exposing quad racing more......but I feel we are in a unique place in the history of our sport, and I like watching it all unfold......that's what I meant by enjoying the ride......:)

03-26-2003, 03:51 AM
I"m a poser and admit it. I wear fo wheela stuff out in public and I can't ride or race worth a chit...:(

I hope quadracing becomes BIG and brings more money to the racers..:macho

400grl
03-26-2003, 03:52 AM
oHHHH!!!! I just saw your avatar!!! Where did you get that!!!!:D :devil

SlapNutz
03-26-2003, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
OK, thanks Wired.......:)

But just to clarify.........

I race like a fiend, I promote quadracing/riding as much as possible wherever I go, I'm a moderator on another board, I am actively pursuing getting our local media involved in exposing quad racing more......but I feel we are in a unique place in the history of our sport, and I like watching it all unfold......that's what I meant by enjoying the ride......:)

i lik all that stuff 2, why doesnt wired ride boy bikes whith minniman, and nott fight

trueblue450
03-26-2003, 04:21 AM
Yup I agree.. When we can go to a honda dealership and purchase a race ready quad for 5-8 grand, then I could see the racing side of quads expand. but when you have to buy a 5-8 grand quad and spend 5-8 grand to be competitive its just unreal. Thats why you see older guys race. Young riders like myself can't afford all the aftermarket updates to our quads. Due to the lack of factory and aftermarket sponsership its hard to even get going in quad racing. It has been growning, and I would love to see it grow more, but I only see quad racing as a REAL expensive hobby and pastime, not a career. I just don't see it blowing up in the next 5 years. Atleast not until we get some factory sponsership.

:confused2

03-26-2003, 04:25 AM
i see a growing amount of idots who ride without helmets at illegal spot but a decrease in people riding at tracks and competing here :ermm:

Sparks425Ex
03-26-2003, 08:30 AM
Well... Quads are nothing different than Bikes....The Dirt Bikers are making tons and tons of cash for doing what they love.. I think ATV should be able to be in the spot light as well...

I don't understand how it is any different than bikes and it shouldn't be considered any diff...

Pros are getting ripped for their pay...

insane250Racer
03-26-2003, 08:37 AM
I think it would be awsome to see races on Tv im tired if watchin james stwert beat everybody and im not worried about over crouding...i hate when u go o a spot and there is no 1 elese i like seein otherr quads i dono maybe its just me i like when there is alot of riders out ...

03-26-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by 300EX_Man
and spend 5-8 grand to be competitive its just unreal.

You need your head checked if you spend that kinda money on a quad....:confused2

raptor_02
03-26-2003, 09:48 AM
i'm replying to the original topic "what's holding our sport back". This answer is very easy, FACTORIES are hold us back. The sport can't grow with out Factories backing the PRO RIDERS. Now for those of you who don't want to see this sport grow are retarded!! Why shouldn't guys like Doug Gust, Jeremiah Jones, or Tim Farr get the fame and forturne that Carmichael and other top Motorcycles riders get????? Aren't they fast enough??? Maybe they don't work hard enough???? Quad racing isn't as exciting maybe????? That's RETARDED!!!!!!!!! Those guys put in as much hard work as any other sport out their and deserve all the good things that come to them. For people that don't want to see this sport grow that's just being SELFISH!!!!!! Tim Farr set out the PRO class this year to make a sacrifice for this sport. I'm sure he need the money which pays around 5000 a race if he wins. (which he is guranteed to win a couple so there is 10000 cash) But he did it for a reason, he knows for this sport to grow that factories need to get involved and that's the reason he wouldn't ride that honda all weekend afraid he might make Suzuki mad. I wouldn't care to see PRO QUAD riders make millions and millions of dollars. In fact that would be great. That would get more people involved right there cause everyone has DREAMS, and a dream of doing what you love and making all the money you want while doing your dream makes DREAMS even better. What it comes down to is basically money. You can diss me or whatever but Factories have the money that these racers want and need and when Factories get involved then advertising will get involved and all of a sudden BOOM!! You'll see Macon Georgia on ESPN2 for a GNC race and that's where more money will even come in and more people will be wanting to own a QUAD! ;)

nismo
03-26-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
no offense but just like skateboarding every 9 year old on the block will wear quadding shirts and so many annoying people u have to deal with.
i feel that like any sport people are going to one day turn it into something big for a time like bmx, skate boarding, dirt bikes, etc..... when i got my quad last year a lot of people started getting them mostly rich kids that dont ride 3 days out of the year. so waht i am saying is i hope it doesnt get big but there isnt anything i can do about it.

Wired
03-26-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
i lik all that stuff 2, why doesnt wired ride boy bikes whith minniman, and nott fight

i do ride mini bikes. im getting 2 new XR 50's very soon as a matter of fact. littlenutz when you get some uh... nutz you can come hit my mini big gap. its only a 50 footer. i'd love to watch you keep up with us "boy bike riders" :devil

03-26-2003, 11:03 AM
those lil fag mobiles takin are movies over!:mad: pa says as soon as i milk the heffers hes gonna build me some dang big jumps i might even be gettin it geared if i do all my chores but i dont wanan put too much in my 250ex cuz there is them new blaster 250rs comin out with the dang old 2 stroke in em, they might even come stock with a powerband and a trickled cooled cylinder dad says im wrong but jimmy downt he road was tellin me he saw it in dirtwheels, its either gonna be the blaster or 650ex with turbo , anyhow here is a picture of me hitting my 50 ft table top up at the farm bustin out a sick nothing like them huevos rancheros dudes in them videos

400exdad
03-26-2003, 01:55 PM
I believe that what mainly holds the explosion of quads back are two things.

1. The CPSC and the 80's. Having a son that is too big to ride an LT80 now, but actually just reached the "correct and legal" age for it is one major problem. The main problem is that the AMA (now ATVA) will not go against the CPSC rulings. Even though they have expired. Kind of a "let a sleeping dog lie" sort of attitude. Plus, they don't want the sport to be ruined again by going against the accepted ruling or consent decree. The quad is kind of cursed because of the CPSC and irresponsible parents who thought 3 wheels were safer than 2.... no helmets required. Meanwhile, they have training wheels for dirt bikes and the AMA all sorts of dirtbike classes for kids of almost any age to race xc and mx in. Kids are essentially allowed to grow up on a dirtbike and not quads... Make sense?

2. Rednecks. When you tell someone what you like to do, they immediately think of an huge utility quad with camo on it and also think you hunt and ride in the mud. I, then and you too I'm sure, immediately interject that you we ride a sport quad, kind of like a dirt bike with 4 wheels. Please remember that the other thought that comes into most folks mind is that most utility quads are armed with a cooler that somehow spews empty beer cans.... you know they have seen it.... Even in the riding areas here that require helmets, most utility quad guys don't where them "because they are just going slow". And of course, what must also come under this heading is: irresponsible parents that allow the kids to ride without helmets and proper supervision.

I organized a quad and dirtbike race and was on a race commitee for a year. Everytime I left the meeting, I wanted to get a dirt bike because it could be a bonding and family day. As it was, when I raced, my son just had to watch me or would help out at the checkpoints. Meanwhile kids his age were racing and getting trophies in dirtbikes. I actually got the club to create some kid quad races, sort of against the better judgement of the club since it is an AMA club, however, there were no kids to race since they were most likely at home riding around in the yard. I realize there are places that do have xc's (our preferred race) for kids. We raced at the Flat River Grand Prix in 2000. It was great and he loved it.... its just a bit too far for us to make the MO Hare Scrambles, especially the ones further north. I guess that is my fault though.

AZblaster44
03-26-2003, 03:12 PM
My felling on this subject are pretty much the same as 400grl's. You guys on the east coast have the nationals, over here unless you desert race we have no series that (to my knowledge) go out of state. There is the quadcross but all the races are at glen helen, locally we have CMC and AMX but there are only 10-12 pros that I know of that attend these races and maybe 15-20 riders to make up the rest of the classes. Just to show how popular quad racing is here, very few people know who Dana Creech, August, or any of the others are and those who do only know cause of the Huevos videos or they are racers.

I had no idea who august was until about two weeks ago. I met him out at the track friday night and he seems to be just like every one else. If you think about it the dirt bikers that have been in videos names are pretty much house hold names even for people who dont ride. If you ask someone who Dana Creech is or who Daryl Rath is they look at you like your stupid ask them who bubba stewert is or who carry heart is, most people would know(maybe not heart but they would know about stewert). I think the Pros in our sport deserve more recognition. I;d love to see factory suppot too, and I do velieve the pros should make more money, like someone said earlier(forgot who) they are the best at what they do and it still isnt enough I just think thats not fair.

phatswinn
03-26-2003, 04:12 PM
some kid in schools getting a rapturd because it was in a movie, i told him the truth, its taller, narrower and shorter than even the 300ex but he didnt care it was "coool"

i dont care about how big the sport gets, i have fun racing, and riding thats all i care about

Pro400EXC
03-30-2003, 02:20 PM
I just read a thing in Racer X and about how the world of MX (dirtbike style) became popular and all is because of McGrath...

People heard about this McGrath guy dominating the SX tracks and all and people wanted to see it,so Espn and all got togetehr to start runnin SX races and so on on TV,and so in Fact McGrath helped the Dirtbike world out alot,so we need a McGrath in the quad world now....

03-30-2003, 02:24 PM
if creech could win like him it would be great

Wired
03-30-2003, 02:25 PM
if creech could win like him it would be great

AMEN to that!

400grl
03-30-2003, 04:03 PM
While we are at it - I think they should allow quad freestyle into the x-games....hell, sleds too - for that matter. X-games are all about extreme sports - and those are two insane ways to kill some time!

Nausty
03-30-2003, 04:07 PM
don't forget super bike stunts.

03-30-2003, 04:19 PM
look at all the support are own mags give us, at the end of some fmx pics there like wed really like to see pics but of people having fun not doing something stupid and dangerous

airheadedduner
03-30-2003, 04:40 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You can go to your honda dealer and buy a CR, break it in, and go race it. AND BE COMPETITIVE. No motor mods, no suspension mods, NO chasis mods. It takes way more money, and time to build a quad. And when you are not even a racer like me what does it take to get what you want?? Just to make my R a decent jumper and give it okay power for dunes it cost a bunch of money. Dirt bikes are cheaper. The cost is what kills our sport.

03-30-2003, 04:46 PM
i said the same thing and lrd rider and honda of troy 100 tried to rip my head off

BIG
04-01-2003, 07:25 AM
I think that as long as it doesn't get over crowded at places where we ride that it's a good thing for it to get bigger.:muscle:

04-01-2003, 08:14 AM
Dirtbikes are jumping 120 ft with ease, give a quad the same suspention travel to weight and well see if anybody wants to jump one 120ft... a lot of travel is what we need...

i wana see more quads than bikes on tv

04-01-2003, 09:46 AM
quads with long travel do have almost the same travel

Nausty
04-01-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by WOT400ex
Dirtbikes are jumping 120 ft with ease, give a quad the same suspention travel to weight and well see if anybody wants to jump one 120ft... a lot of travel is what we need...

i wana see more quads than bikes on tv

It would help but remember we have to land with four tires perfectly square and at long distances if you land just a little bit wrong it can throw you off with ease.

Glow Plug
04-01-2003, 10:01 AM
nausty is right with a dirt bike it weights like 1/2 as much as a quad so it is alot easier to throw around and then you can easly correct your misstakes but with a quad it is alot hard because you cannot throw your weight around as easy, does anyone remeber the kangroo kid (he was in like atv action issue jan 99 ) and he said that when you are jumping over long distances it is possable to used you front tires like rudders to correct your mistakes :eek2: :eek2:

tants
04-01-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Like someone mentioned in an earlier post , if you want to be competetive in the motocross ( dirtbike) racing scene , you have to have an $80 000 works bike , with all the best sponsors and top Factories backing you . Sure I would like to see Factory involvement , but I wouldn't want to have to pay $80 000 just to go out and be competetive . Unless you hit it big , were left a lot of money and got a job that pays $300 an hour , the average person could not be able to afford it . I don't want this sport to turn into something like the dirtbike scene . ATV racing and freestyle scene doesn't have the self proclaimed bad boyz like the Metal Mulisha , and the guys that are covered from head to toe in tatoos and piercings throught every part of their body . To me , I look at this and shake my head . People wonder why everyone outside of the industry has such a negative view on the dirtbike guys , it's because you never hear anything positive coem out of their scene .
I'm proud to say i ride ATVs because i know we aren't part of the BS that floats around . ATV racers and riders alike do charity rides and fundraisers , yet I have not seen one event like this to date involving the dirtbikes . Would I prefer to stay on the backburner behind the dirtbike guys ? Yes if it means staying out of all the negative attraction that being in the public eye brings . One of these years , someone from one of the big Factories is going to realize that ATVs promote a better , more family oriented setting than the dirtbike scene and will bring us mainstream into the public eye , in a POSITIVE view .
I can see freestyle motocross dieing out in a few more years because it grew too fast too soon . They went from doing nac nacs to a backflip in a matter of a few years . After a backflip what else is there to perfect?? You see one backflip you seen them all . Hopefully ATV FMX will impress the world , but once someone does the backflip what else can we do??
I know Wes Miller is trying to get this sport mainstream , along with everyone else that contributes their time and effort , but I just hope he doesn't screw up a good thing ( like his videos) and turn them into a Crusty Demons series . All you see in the vids are drunk women getting naked , some 400 lb guy ridding a little 50cc dirtbike ( sorry to whoever rides the 50s but to me they dont belong in a quad video) and a bunch of guys fighting . Take this sport mainstream , but do in in the appropriate manners . Just my $0.02

very well said

04-01-2003, 11:18 AM

what u been smokin, brian deegan and mike metzger said fmx was a joke back in 97 and they couldnt do anything else on a bike, the backflip opened the door for alot more tricks and variations, freestyle started in 95 and its almost 2005 its almost reached its 10 year mark and i know people like wtachin fmx more than racing, u see one race u seen em all, thier is 360s yet to accomplish and so many other tricks look at bmx and skateboarding

04-01-2003, 11:23 AM
the self proclaimed bad boyz like the Metal Mulisha , and the guys that are covered from head to toe in tatoos and piercings throught every part of their body . To me , I look at this and shake my head . People wonder why everyone outside of the industry has such a negative view on the dirtbike guys , it's because you never hear anything positive coem out of their scene .

once u land a backflip you can be a badass too, outside industries? nbc is comin out with a extreme sports reality show with them in it, thier in music videos , mtv, mt dew commercials, thats outside industries, oh yeah their not all peirced either and its only a matter of time before quads will blow up like that and we have are very own bad boy if those guys werent who they are they would be no one and poor quad guys have been livin in a hole and its time for the redneck mafia to crawl out and shave thier mullets

Black400
04-01-2003, 12:31 PM
once u land a backflip you can be a badass too, outside industries? nbc is comin out with a extreme sports reality show with them in it, thier in music videos , mtv, mt dew commercials, thats outside industries, oh yeah their not all peirced either and its only a matter of time before quads will blow up like that and we have are very own bad boy if those guys werent who they are they would be no one and poor quad guys have been livin in a hole and its time for the redneck mafia to crawl out and shave thier mullets

AMEN:devil

jamiesel
04-01-2003, 12:38 PM
I am from portland Or. Dunes here are pretty nice and atv's are HUGE here. I think they outsell motorcycles by quite a bit. Sand lake riding area is becoming a sandbox. People are getting killed. Alcohol was just banned on the sand and its growing fast. Not complaining just a sign of things to come.

04-01-2003, 02:23 PM
how come guys on dirtbikes dont get killed as much? its retards who dont know what thier doin ridin quads, u gotta know what your doin to ride a dirtbike and thats the prob

04-01-2003, 02:30 PM
damn str8 bill!

TC17
04-01-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Wired
guys tonight ive visited over 10 atv sites and read the same thing on all of them. what do most of the ATV riders fear from change? their all worried that if the sport goes big time by getting tv coverage that their riding area's will be cluttered and over crowded. do most people know what professional riders make a year? professionals!!! its sad knowing the actual ammounts. it seems that just about 50% of all atv riders (that ive came across) fear change and dont want the atv sport to progress into something big that it can be. i just dont understand... sorta makes me feel like im sorta at a lost cause trying to get atv fmx into the mainstream. what are some of your guys opinions on this? its just louwsy what professionals racers make these days compared to every other sports professionals make. are these people jeoulus? selfish? or do they actually look down appon pro riders? what gives... lets hear it guys :(

EXACTLY! hit that nail on the head! why do baseball players get millions a year if they can hit a baseball or field. WTF!? that makes me SO angry! quad riders have SO much to worry about than baseball players. i bet the pros barely get enough to make a living or have to get a part time job. that is seriously sad. you see a pro racer working at Sheetz because those extra couple thousand that he would like to have went to the b-ball players that make millions. it's real hard to chew gun and play baseball these days. AH!!! i don't think pros should make millions. but 50g a year would definitely get them by! what about hard working people in our world? they dont' get a fraction of what people with no minds who can bit a ball get! :mad:. in my opinion, quads are cooler than dirtbikes. i'm having a hard time as it is trying to find a class to run. finally after hours of contacting track promoters i actually helped form a class. wew. had to get that all out.

04-01-2003, 03:34 PM
but 50g a year would definitely get them by! what about hard working people in our world? they dont' get a fraction of what people with no minds who can bit a ball get! . in my opinion, quads are cooler than dirtbikes. i'm having a hard time as it is trying to find a class to run. finally after hours of contacting track promoters i actually helped form a class. wew. had to get that all out.

you obviously dont know all the hard work and dedication it takes to become pro, i say pro atheletes deserve what thier paid but mx guys are the most under paid over works people out there

Black400
04-01-2003, 03:41 PM
you obviously dont know all the hard work and dedication it takes to become pro, i say pro atheletes deserve what thier paid but mx guys are the most under paid over works people out there

True but they are overpaid:eek: and half of them just play for money but some dont. But they do deserve more than 50g definetly:p

nojoke4stroke
04-01-2003, 10:34 PM
first of all i only joined this site for the mickey dunlap forum....why....because any1 that knows anything knows that mickey dunlap and the four stroke tech crew are the forefront of high performance four stroke atv's but this thread caught my eye and i have much to say on this subject.Im a 17 year vet on bmx bikes and atv's and roughly 13 on snowboards.To begin with any1 thats an old school bmx'er knows that when it hit big on expn those punka** excuses for announcers were calling no handers on one footers and busdrivers on truckdrivers.Is this what u people want??????Second of all i hear alot of these responses and even the poster of this were concerned w/the freestyle aspect of this sport yet you included the salaries of pro racers as a part of your concern,,,i know firsthand due to profiles and interviews of many pro racers over the past 14 years that money is the last thing on their mind....w/the chicks(also a major concern with you people)coming in a close second.Im not saying that any1 wouldnt like to be paid more for what they are doing and trust me the ladies come right along w/this but as far as the "extreme" sports scene goes,us old school people are in it because we've always been in it,because of how we feel when we twist the throttle,hangnothing that ledge,or grind that tree.Money is the least of our worries,we've been almost killing ourselves by ourselves in the backwoods of america before most of you ever even heard of a 250r or a decade or a 360 indy nosebone.I sound pissed off you say?.....sure i am...why...because i live the disgrace you're promoting.Being followed around my local bmx stomping grounds by young cats that saw Dave Mirra pull a similar flair on a similar pipe,meanwhile they have no intention of doing nothing more than pedaling their bike home,polishing it up and bragging to their classmates or friends about how they "ride" bmx,meanwhile for the past 10 years i and 2 or 3 of my friends were the only one's there and it was like that everyday allday so sure im concerned about my atv grounds getting swamped with losers that want to imitate what they saw on t.v. so they can impress their friends or their girlfriends with how almost legit they are,also most of the responses to this have been from west coast freestyle/dune riders who have no land of their own to ride on.They travel significant distances to ride in parks and have no idea what its like to walk out their backdoor and have free reign to whatever type of riding environment they wish,unadulterated unexplored virgin terrain.ATVing is basically the only sport today that hasnt been commercialized and i cant understand why some1 would want that for it.Look at the MX race to freestyle comparison that is aired on t.v these days,freestyle has blow it right out of the water ....why?.....because your average thrill seeking american believes that freestyle MX is more technical and requires more skill than racing and of course you have the high flying acrobatics to prove all this but any1 that knows anything knows that this couldnt be farther from the truth.Bottom line though is that its more appealing to the eye so look what has happened.Well this is the end of my rant but its the most important part...the sport of atv'ing is exactly where it needs to be...its underground and not known enough to be that much more unique than the rest of these sports and in its own scene it is huge....you really couldnt nor shouldnt ask for anything more from it.and as far as you people talking about you need more suspension and you have to land perfectly square on a quad (glowplug,nausty,WOT400ex)
then you really shouldnt be talking about jumping quads b/c you truly know nothing about the extremes of it.And as for you freeride132,what are you like 12 dude?"You seen 1 race you seen em all" WTF???? is that so?These are only a few that caught my eye but there was a lot more oral defecation spewed by many of you that responded to this thread.My final statement goes like this...as i said b4 the sport of atving is right where it should be and it does not need any push from people that think the pro's need more money for a win after all you get factory teams and recruiting and you'll have trash *** wannabe riders on the bench because they want the money from it.....more bait=more sharks.On top of all that,the crew in it now is doing a fine job representing the atv scene.....its in a perfect place right now,underground enough to not be ridiculously commercialized and big enough to have an enormous die-hard regiment of true-to-life participants,familes and fan-base whom are in it for 1 reason.....pure love for the sport.Sport atving is still a virgin but im sure just like every other sport ive grown up with this virgins chery will get popped by some1 who sees a way to make and extra buck at the expense of an entire culture,you think you're aftermarket products and stock machines are expensive now....just wait.

04-02-2003, 10:27 AM
of it.And as for you freeride132,what are you like 12 dude?"You seen 1 race you seen em all" WTF???? is that so?These are only a few that caught my eye but there was a lot more oral defecation spewed by many of you that responded to this thread

yeah racing is boring to watch for more than 15 minute,s i wanna go to sleep, man im gonan end up pissing u off really bad in a year or two

Nausty
04-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by nojoke4stroke
.and as far as you people talking about you need more suspension and you have to land perfectly square on a quad (glowplug,nausty,WOT400ex)
then you really shouldnt be talking about jumping quads b/c you truly know nothing about the extremes of it.

Man I almost agreed with everything you said but I don't know what your smoking if your saying its ok to land right rear tire first or vice versa. If you don't land square on a large jumps it will spit you right over the bars and its happened many times to me. I got a broken collar bone from one incendent where that happened actually. This is coming from somone who "knows nothing about jumping quads". *Yawn*

Heres a pic of me throwing it sideways over a 80ft+ downhill double.

04-02-2003, 11:27 AM
"and even the poster of this were concerned w/the freestyle aspect of this sport yet you included the salaries of pro racers as a part of your "

does he know who wired is ? ahhh i love when people come in and shoot thier mouths off, im 12 ya know and i dont know nothing and i have never raced a day in my life

nacsEX
04-03-2003, 06:20 PM
im all about funny stuff, who cares if it pisses people off, like the metal mulisha guys, thats entertaining. we gotta start doing more of that stuff. lets all just start being badasses

maybe not, maybe im just retarded......im gonna go run through my kitchen naked now.......later fellas

Glow Plug
04-04-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by nacsEX
maybe not, maybe im just retarded......im gonna go run through my kitchen naked now.......later fellas

you have got some serious problems :rolleyes:

Wired
04-04-2003, 03:51 AM
hahaaa, bart your the funniest guy i know SERIOUSLY!! hey bart i know that shrepfer girl! did cory get on abby??? hahaha you guys dont know what your getting into :blah

nacsEX
04-05-2003, 04:20 AM
yeah im pretty sure cory did, i told him to triple-bag it though so he might've just got like 2 diseases er somthing.:blah .......shes a dirty leg dude

nacsEX
04-05-2003, 04:29 AM
you have got some serious problems

thats what the ladys at the nursing home keep telling me, they think i should act more like them and knit sweaters and sing church songs......get a sense of humor man

brb guys, i gotta pinch one....wish me luck
:mad: :mad: :eek: ..........:D

MojaveKing
04-05-2003, 08:24 AM
brb guys, i gotta pinch one.. HOLY $hit!! man!!:mad: :eek2: :D

bart your the funniest guy i know AMen wired!!....so Bart said u got a new quad? hows it runnin

ttyl fella's Later!:D

Glow Plug
04-05-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by nacsEX
thats what the ladys at the nursing home keep telling me, they think i should act more like them and knit sweaters and sing church songs......get a sense of humor man

brb guys, i gotta pinch one....wish me luck
:mad: :mad: :eek: ..........:D

lol i usually don't get jokes i'm a bit slow :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

but anyway yeah anywyas i got nothing to say