PDA

View Full Version : how long does it take for our shirts to come in?

Foxyangel0425
03-25-2003, 09:59 AM
Hello! How long does it take to get our ex-riders shirts in? I really want to wear mine at a ride we are going to this weekend (Rumble on the Ridge for all you Ohio guys/gals out there). If you need the site directions ect let me know!! :D

Ben
03-25-2003, 10:07 AM
They should all be there by Thursday and Friday. I just shipped out 25 orders today. Sorry for the delay but it takes me quite some time to get all of these orders together :ermm:

Ben

Foxyangel0425
03-25-2003, 01:25 PM
Ben [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay but it takes me quite some time to get all of these orders together :ermm:

Its no big deal i just want to know :D Thanks Ben! I hope you are planning on getting more shirts "04's in. Maybe you should think about getting tank tops under garments.....etc.

Fender Bender
03-25-2003, 01:36 PM
Ben i dont know if you got my money yet or not. I gave it to my mom and she was gonna mail it from her office. Your not all sold out are ya?

Foxyangel0425
03-27-2003, 05:12 AM
Ben if i sent my check in on 3/18 would they be in yet??

quadfamily
03-27-2003, 05:28 AM
hey Foxyangel, where did you get the pic of the falcon?

Foxyangel0425
03-27-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by quadfamily
hey Foxyangel, where did you get the pic of the falcon?

Its our car!! We show it and race it at our local drag strip. Its got a 302 Motor from a 97 ford explorer, we are in the middle of getting real drag radials for it, right now it has street legal/drag tires on it, its got a 5 speed and it goes about 12.99 in a quarter. We are tinkering with it right now...getting aluminum heads and a new fly wheel and we shall see what we can do with it. Its a neat little car, we get lots of looks in it!! We go to the all Ford event at our drag strip and there is only like 3 Falcons there ours is the only 61 and not "chopped up" to be a all out drag car...so we get a lot of visitors in the camp area asking questions about....

Would u like to see more pictures?

My dad has a 28/29 model A that he helped his friend re-build (he got the shell and built it up from there....there is a picture of that somewhere in the threads (i think in post pic of face??)

YLW400
03-27-2003, 05:55 AM
Undergarments? Hmmmm, "Shift" make thongs Ben! :p :D

Foxyangel0425
03-27-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by YLW400
Undergarments? Hmmmm, "Shift" make thongs Ben! :p :D

why not, quadgirls.com has them....check out their site www.quadgirls.com click on the store.

quadfamily
03-27-2003, 12:46 PM
yes post some pictures. Here's a picture of mine before I did some mods to it. It now has 3.5" weld wheels in the front and disc brakes and weld wheels with drag radials in the back. I'm building an aluminum head 302 with a tunnel ram and dual quads and a toploader 4 speed with 9" rear and detroit locker.

Foxyangel0425
03-27-2003, 03:16 PM
QUOTE]Originally posted by quadfamily
yes post some pictures. Here's a picture of mine before I did some mods to it. It now has 3.5" weld wheels in the front and disc brakes and weld wheels with drag radials in the back. I'm building an aluminum head 302 with a tunnel ram and dual quads and a toploader 4 speed with 9" rear and detroit locker. [/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing that photo....do you have anymore? We are hoping to find a hood with a scoop so we can get more air to the intake, but with it being a 61 they don't make any. They made some for the 62/63 Futurera's (sp?) i think. But that won't fit our car. :( We keep checking different places etc. to find original stuff and we also check e-bay too, but we come up with junk :rolleyes: Where do you race your Falcon? Do you go to Fun Ford Events?

Do you have a e-mail i can send you the pics? I don't know how to post my pictures on here....i always have someone post them :D

Foxyangel0425
03-28-2003, 01:42 AM
*bump*

400grl
03-28-2003, 05:28 AM
hahahahah! I saw the title of this post and thought it said "how long until our shirts come off!" hahahaha...I was like "what the ???" - geez...I need some sleep.....:rolleyes: :D

QuadTrix6
03-28-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
hahahahah! I saw the title of this post and thought it said "how long until our shirts come off!" hahahaha...I was like "what the ???" - geez...I need some sleep.....:rolleyes: :D

:eek2: sicko

:blah :D

Foxyangel0425
03-28-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by 400grl

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: