PDA

View Full Version : Is there any NJ, East PA or east MD XC races this weekend?

propartsracing
03-25-2003, 06:16 AM
Hey,

I don't have a copy of the district 6 schedule handy... anyone know if there are any XC races this weekend in NJ, eastern PA, eastern MD or southern NY? Thanks for your response!

Thx,
Trish

R-Crazy
03-25-2003, 08:27 AM
check the ATVA site. not sure what it is, but they will have something

dave

Tina
03-25-2003, 10:26 AM
Here you go Trish.

http://www.rauschcreekracing.com/rcmp/index.php?module=PostCalendar

http://members.aol.com/stickspop/page7/index6.htm

jlhughes750
03-26-2003, 04:16 AM
Trish,
No D6's this weekend, but a few of us are going to Rausch creek to test and practice on sat. I know Hertz will be there, were gonna try to dial in that Herrmann GNCC bike, the shock guys are coming to help us out. I guess theres a good chance Chris will be there if Rob's there.

Later, J.

JEFF8400EX
03-26-2003, 06:26 AM
there is a i district 5&7 race on sunday at freestyle country club in romney west virgina.. should be fun.. andy lagdinzs sets this track up should be some good compition there..

propartsracing
03-27-2003, 02:44 AM
Thanks for all the reply's! I talked with Mike last night & he's thinking of going to Rausch Creek if it doesn't pour the whole weekend. Maybe we'll see you there Jay. I think he said that Borich said he'd go up too.

TTYS,

Trish

TLC
03-28-2003, 12:14 PM
Rick and I will be going to Rausch Creek also....And my nephews to teach me a few tricks.:)

jlhughes750
03-31-2003, 03:07 AM
Rausch was a waist. about 10 laps total in the pouring rain, the mud felt like glue. Rob and I were the only one that rode. should have stayed home and hung out with my son!!!!!!!!
Oh well another day waisted.

later J.

ex kid
03-31-2003, 08:01 AM
dude that sux...how are the woods up there just for practice. i want to go up there with my buddy, and would it be alright for my two brothers on bikes? i've seen pics of the tracks,but they look too big for my bike.

propartsracing
04-01-2003, 05:47 AM
Hey Jay,

Yeah, that's why Mike stayed home on Saturday... the weather forecast didn't look too good... so he went on our practice track & rode with his friend. At least he got some good seat time before it started pouring here.

Mike's ready to piece out his 440 bike if you know anyone who's interested. I'll probably be posting alot of stuff in the classified section.

Trish

04-01-2003, 06:29 AM
Mike's ready to piece out his 440 bike if you know anyone who's interested.

Interested for sure but will be able to afford them :rolleyes:

JK

What is Mike running this year?

propartsracing
04-01-2003, 02:54 PM
Mike's running his Honda LRD 460 for the Nationals until the new LTZ400 has the engine work completed & all the racing modifications on it... probably be on that late spring. As for the districts, he's running a stock LTZ400 w/ an LRD pipe. He'll also be piecing out the 460 once he's got the National LTZ ready.

If you're interested in anything right away, give us a call @ Pro Parts. Mike's got a list of about 30 items so far we're going to put up for sale very soon.

Thx,
Trish

04-01-2003, 05:02 PM
thanx trish,

Since its the stroker motor I would be most interested in I will just talk it over with him next time I am able to see him etc.

Too bad mike is moving over to Zuki :(

propartsracing
04-02-2003, 04:15 AM
OK, if you'll be at Pine Grove Sunday, stop by. Hopefully, the weather will be nice.... we'll probably camp out.

If not, you can always stop by Pro Parts or call us... Mike only works from 5:30-7:30ish if you want to call when he's there.

TTYS,

Trish