PDA

View Full Version : websites for the mini...

QuadJunkies
03-25-2003, 04:37 AM
For the life of me , I cant find the website for aftermarket parts for the mini eton viper anywhere...:confused: I want to check into some wheel spacers or a-arms for my sons mini..Anyone know of a few websites you can list for me???? Thanks...;)

QuadJunkies
03-25-2003, 07:23 AM
I know some one here knows...bump:(

bsb64
03-25-2003, 10:54 AM
QJ post your question here....

http://forums.atvsource.com/viewforum.php?f=11

There are various mini brand dealers who hang out here. I think WRH racing does Etons. The Kasea guys will bash anything that isn't a kasea, but there is still some good info to be had there.
Good luck

QuadJunkies
03-25-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by bsb64
QJ post your question here....

http://forums.atvsource.com/viewforum.php?f=11

There are various mini brand dealers who hang out here. I think WRH racing does Etons. The Kasea guys will bash anything that isn't a kasea, but there is still some good info to be had there.
Good luck thanks for the link..;) I used to have the website but I cant find it now,I also have Kasea, so they can bite me... they had some really cool stuff for the viper there.ill check it out....:)

CHAUNCY
03-25-2003, 05:01 PM
You could try these. They might have something.
www.hetrickracing.com
www.miniatvparts.com
www.miniquadracing.com

QuadJunkies
03-25-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
You could try these. They might have something.
www.hetrickracing.com
www.miniatvparts.com
www.miniquadracing.com CHAUNCY!!! Thank you sooo much!!! Thats the one I was looking for...;) There was one just for Etons too,but I havent found it yet...

CHAUNCY
03-25-2003, 05:28 PM
No problem, I saw the links in the wanted section for lt 80 a-arms. So I dug em' up and posted em.

sweet300ex
03-25-2003, 11:48 PM
Hetricks site has alot of things for them i think

QuadJunkies
03-26-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
Hetricks site has alot of things for them i think We have dealt alot with Hetricks,so I think Ill try them first.. Thanks :)