PDA

View Full Version : Now you all will know!

Narly R
03-24-2003, 06:00 PM
Well Iv had a few people ask me y I hate cows, and Im tired of putting it agin and agin. So this for the people wondering and the people that will ask in the future! I hate cows because they smash and ruin my track! Whenever I put a jump as soon as it becomes a pile of dirt they just start walkin on it!!!I work for a day buildin jumps and the next day there mounda of dirt!!! They must think its food or sumthin at first!? Theyre just soooooooooo retarted and ANNOYING I do not like them! They take craps ON my track and then I hafe to clean it off!(my bike) It sucks (another long story) I kinda HAVE to have both my track and the cows in the same feild! Boy Scout problem! We dont own our property, so we have to hide the track(freakin inviormentalist!!!!!! Theyre as bas as terrorist!!!) and thats the only feild they let us put cows in(kinda)............ well now (hopefully) yall know why I like roostin cows and laugh (and get a little smerk on my face) ((in a way Im getting back at em)) everytime I eat a burger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BEEF ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil :devil :devil :devil :D

CHAUNCY
03-24-2003, 06:02 PM
I would hate to have to clean that stuff off my quad:ermm:

Narly R
03-24-2003, 06:06 PM
Yea!!!! If it gets on the engine and dries......... I dont even want to go there!!!!!!! I wont be ridden through poo with the 350!!!!!!!