PDA

View Full Version : I'm goin nutts!!!

ThorChick
03-24-2003, 05:26 PM
If I don't go riding soon, I'm going to lose my mind. Its been about a month, maybe 6 weeks since I last went riding and I'm having withdrawals so bad I might need to be medicated. HAHA

Anyways, somehow I have this weekend off (3/29-3/30) so if the weather is decent I'm gonna head over to Florence for at least a day, maybe even both days. If anyone else wants to join me that would be great, cause I really don't want to ride by myself. And so far, I'm the only Honda going. The other 2 guys that will probably be going with both ride Yamahas.

If I end up not being able to ride this weekend and you don't hear from me for a while, I've probably been committed to an insane asylum because I lost my mind!!!!!

CHAUNCY
03-24-2003, 06:14 PM
LOL
I know how you feel
I didnt go riding for about 4 months becasue of weather and broken bones. But about a week before my doc said I could ride I had to take my new bike for a test ride. Nothin major just testin it out, it was too hard to let it sit there in the garage.

JOEX
03-24-2003, 06:17 PM
I had my first ride in about 4 months last Sunday.....It sure felt good even though it was only about 10 laps on our track breaking in new parts:o
I'm going to Sandlake April 5th for the SOLV beach clean up with some people from www.sandlakeduners.com :)

Joe

QuadJunkies
03-24-2003, 06:57 PM
boy and Im complaining...:p :o its been a few weeks for me also and it feels like a few months..Im hoping once this week but it dsont look like the weather is going to work with me ..:( Have fun Kacy...:)

airheadedduner
03-25-2003, 04:54 AM
8 months........going on 9:eek2: :huh :scary: :confused2

The only thing keeping me sane is paintball.............poor little kids:devil :devil

carlj75
03-25-2003, 05:39 AM
If the weather is half way decent, there will be about 7 of us from the Tacoma, Wa area coming down. We are planning on leaving early Thursday morning for our 6 hour drive. Hopefully we'll find some dry sand to try out my new Haulers.

QuadJunkies
03-25-2003, 05:50 AM
So hows the riding at Winchester? I just cant remember what the dunes are like there...:confused: does it have riding space for the minis? Here at St. Anthonys there is very lil places for the minis to ride they simply cant handle the sand or hills here,by the lake is about the farthest the kids can ride,although my Daughters should do better out there now....Maybe next summer I will come to Ore. for a week of riding...:)

ThorChick
03-25-2003, 05:54 AM
There is lots of space for the minis at Wichester, they'll have a blast if you come ride. On a more serious adult ride though there's plenty enough hills and everything for us big kids to play on.

ThorChick
03-25-2003, 05:57 AM
carlj75 ~ Are you guys planning on riding at Florence or Winchester? We usually head over to the South Jetty and park at the first parking lot, the second if we get here too late. If we camp out on the sand we're going to leave early Saturday morning to see if we can get our fave spot to camp, which I higly doubt since its Spring Break. Oh well, let me know where you guys will be so we can maybe meet up. It would be cool to meet some other EXriders.

carlj75
03-25-2003, 06:05 AM
Florence. We are either going to stay at Driftwood II (if any spaces) or we are going to take that access road next to the camp ground and camp near the flats. We will have a Cannondale Blaze, 2 Banshees, 2 cRaptors, a DS650, and my EX. Hopefully we will see you there. Oh yeah, that prohibition on alcohol doesn't start until May 1st, right?

ThorChick
03-25-2003, 06:14 AM
Yea, you are right. The alcohol ban isn't in effect until May 1st. I almost forgot about that. Looks like I'm getting drunk and passing out in my tent this weekend. YAY! Well, maybe....after gas, food, and all that other good stuff I may not have money for alcohol.
Just look for a white '94 Chevy S10 with black fender flares, euro taillights, and a THOR sticker across the windshield. Thats my truck. :D I ride a yellow 300ex with race cute fenders and a loud *** pipe.

CHAUNCY
03-25-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by airheadedduner
8 months........going on 9:eek2: :huh :scary: :confused2

The only thing keeping me sane is paintball.............poor little kids:devil :devil

Now thats a long time.
What kinda gun you got ???
I got a TL Plusd with a lapco barrel and ball sizer. Actually I got a couple LAPCO barrels. I usually play in my backyard and sometimes at fields. There was an indoor field that opened near me but got closed down the 3rd day it was aopened. It had the wrong permit so it will open backk up soon.

airheadedduner
03-26-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Now thats a long time.
What kinda gun you got ???
I got a TL Plusd with a lapco barrel and ball sizer. Actually I got a couple LAPCO barrels. I usually play in my backyard and sometimes at fields. There was an indoor field that opened near me but got closed down the 3rd day it was aopened. It had the wrong permit so it will open backk up soon.

I don't think I can even remember how to ride. Whats the lever on the left side of the thing you hang on to do?!?!?!?!?! Wheres the gas pedel again??:confused2 :huh

I have an S/F Automag with
Level 10 (sweeeeeeeet!!)
14' boomstick
68/3000 crossfire HPA tank with Dye Rhino cover
Dye pro frame
X-board revvy
Shocktech drop with CP on-off

I usually play indoor. I am looking to getting a pump action Phantom to work on my skillz. My Mag is a freaking machinegun:D :p

03-27-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by ThorChick
Im Going Nuts!!!!

I GOT YOUR NUTS RIGHT HERE HAHA:rolleyes: JUST PLAYIN just playin :( im bored:grr MOGWI!!!

ThorChick
03-27-2003, 08:02 PM
:confused2 LMFAO!!!!!!

CHAUNCY
03-28-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by airheadedduner
I don't think I can even remember how to ride. Whats the lever on the left side of the thing you hang on to do?!?!?!?!?! Wheres the gas pedel again??:confused2 :huh

I have an S/F Automag with
Level 10 (sweeeeeeeet!!)
14' boomstick
68/3000 crossfire HPA tank with Dye Rhino cover
Dye pro frame
X-board revvy
Shocktech drop with CP on-off

I usually play indoor. I am looking to getting a pump action Phantom to work on my skillz. My Mag is a freaking machinegun:D :p

Sounds like a sweet set-up. Paintball is addicting huh ??? You always want to buy new things and more paint.

ThorChick
03-28-2003, 02:51 PM
Woohooo!!! My quad is on its way back home, all cleaned up with new breaks and a rejetted carb. Tomorrow we are leaving for Florence around 7 or 8 and not coming back til Sunday night. YAY! Looks like I won't need to be committed to an insane asylum after all.
We are actually going to take the digital camera this weekend so we'll have some good pics to post come Monday as long as we aren't too busy riding to take any.
I'll have my white standard cab S10 with black fender flares, euro tail lights, and a THOR sticker across the windshield if anyone wants to meet up with us. I'll also be with a dark brown/grey Yukon with a red trailer and a red older body style Blazer too. Hope to see some of you there!

airheadedduner
03-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by ThorChick
Woohooo!!! My quad is on its way back home, all cleaned up with new breaks and a rejetted carb. Tomorrow we are leaving for Florence around 7 or 8 and not coming back til Sunday night. YAY! Looks like I won't need to be committed to an insane asylum after all.
We are actually going to take the digital camera this weekend so we'll have some good pics to post come Monday as long as we aren't too busy riding to take any.
I'll have my white standard cab S10 with black fender flares, euro tail lights, and a THOR sticker across the windshield if anyone wants to meet up with us. I'll also be with a dark brown/grey Yukon with a red trailer and a red older body style Blazer too. Hope to see some of you there!
You suck!!:scary: :p ;) :D J/K Don't break any collorbones:blah

Sounds like a sweet set-up. Paintball is addicting huh ??? You always want to buy new things and more paint.
Addicting?!?! They need to start support groups for it. I have spent around $800 in the last few months on paintball. I play every other week. What else am I supposed to do when I can't ride??

CHAUNCY
03-28-2003, 06:45 PM
I hear ya. Its a whole nother expensive hobby.

QuadTrix6
03-31-2003, 11:04 AM
i havn't rode in over a month and im dying to ride....i redid my whole suspension so im itching to test it out im just waiting on my rear shock from PEP :mad: :mad:

carlj75
04-01-2003, 01:01 PM
ThorChick- How 'bout that awesome Florence weather we had this weekend?!?!?!!? The weather was better than some of my trips during last summer! I looked for your truck, but couldn't find it. We ended up staying in Driftwood. I can't wait to get back there......hopefully we will plan a trip for April.

QuadJunkies
04-01-2003, 02:52 PM
Thorchick....post the pics already would ya!!!!:blah :cool:

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:07 PM
Alright!!! here come the pics!! Now settle down Tina!!! hehehe

Yea carlj 75, the weather was awesome! I came home with a sunburn!!!

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:08 PM

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:11 PM

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:14 PM

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:15 PM
#5 ~ My cute doggy Daisy at camp.....she's cute but a HUGE pain in the arse!!!

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:20 PM

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:22 PM

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:23 PM

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:25 PM
#9 ~ Me on our friend's banshee...hehehe

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:28 PM

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:28 PM

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:30 PM

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:32 PM
#13 ~ My S10 and my 300ex

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:33 PM
We have more pics but we just haven't downloaded them yet. Hopefully within the next few days we can get some more on here.

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 02:25 AM
Thorchick... great pics!!! in the last pic, did you go up that? it looks a lil steep ..:huh Wow, it def. looks like a great place to ride if you want to open it up and drag race for sure!!! Our local dunes just dont hav enough space to really do that for very far or you run out of room...

TheChknhwk
04-02-2003, 03:10 AM
Arrrgggghhhh <spit bubble>..... dunes.... <drool>

airheadedduner
04-02-2003, 05:48 AM
must....put R back together...........:scary:

All my friends went without me last weekend, they all got sunburned too.:grr They were at winchester.