PDA

View Full Version : ex/blaster will this work?

Todd
03-24-2003, 03:13 PM
just got some shocks for my 300 ex and thought i would try putting my stockers on my daughters blaster. At the top of the shock i had to shim to get the shock to fit snug , the bottoms fit perfect , i knew they would lower the blaster because the 300 shocks were about 1 1/2 to 2 inches shorter. The a-arms are now straight and i was wondering if this would put any stress on ball joints or anything else? she weighs about 65 - 70lbs and likes to jump. If she jumps and bottoms i will change back , i just dont want to something to break and her wreck on a 30' tabletop because of one of my stupid ideas. Any help would be appreciated
thanks todd

Juggalo
03-24-2003, 04:29 PM
i dunno about the joints but those 300ex shocks will probably be way too stiff for that blaster!

Todd
03-24-2003, 04:53 PM
Belive it or not the 300 shocks are alot more plush on the next to the tightest setting than the blaster shocks on the softest setting. She can hold the front brakes and lunge forward and get twice the movement than she got on blaster shocks thats why bottoming may be a concern.
thanks Todd