PDA

View Full Version : UN or US at fault for war w/ Iraq?

zephead400ex
03-24-2003, 03:03 PM
Who do you guys think is at fault for the war with Iraq?

The UN is not acting as a 'world policeman' like it should. The UN is/was unable to "authorize" war b/c of countries like France. The problem with France is that they are 'secretly' selling rocket fuel to Iraq, and they also have oil agreements with the Iraqi regime which will be void once the regime has fallen. That is part of the reason France is acting like a bunch of Nancy's!!

So who's fault do you all think it is? UN or US?

later

JUSTINcredible
03-24-2003, 03:05 PM
i think its saddams fault

03-24-2003, 03:06 PM
un , how could they not find stuff that we went in and found in like a week? i mean whats goin on.....the us is doin what needs to be done because they cant police themselves over there unfortunately they let things go long enough and now its time for us to step back in do what they should of done cept were using force to get it done

AtvMxRider
03-24-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by MNmxblaster37
i think its saddams fault

bsb64
03-24-2003, 03:31 PM
This is what the war is about. The Islamic world is roughly 1/3 of the world's population and it is a freaking MESS! We are entering a period in history where 3rd rate nations run by thugs will be aquiring nukes one by one, there is no stopping it. This war ain't about WMD/human rights/Democracy or any of that stuff. Sure those thing make good sound bites, but they ain't the reason.

What the US/UK are doing is an attempt to create a successful western friendly Arab nation, IMO. What better place? An educated populace, oil wealth, not much fundamentalism. The This would be the Mullahs' worst nightmare. The Arabs are ruled by dictators and Religious fanatics, neither of which can manage a 7/11 never mind a country. Anyone with half a brain in the mid east high tails it to America the first chance they get. You know why? Because Islamic politics crush prosperity, free thinking, innovation and anything else worth living for. And then, they blame their ills on America and Isreal! Tell me the last time an Arab country won a war or invented something great, not in the last 100 years! A free, finacially successful Iraq will ruin it for the rest of the Arab leaders.
It will collapse the myths the Wahabbis preach.

Also Saddam the BOOGEYMAN is the perfect target, Joe six pack will hate Saddam all day if you tell him to, they already hated him from the first gulf war. France/Russia/Germany know exactly what we are doing and they only wish they could do it themselves, but they are not in any position. Oh, one more bonus to taking out Saddam, now we will have troops right smack in the middle of Syria,Iran, and Saudi Arabia should any of them want a taste of our might. Many predict that the House of Saud will be overthrown from within in the next decade. You think we are going to let the Wahabbis have all of that power? This is about our survival no matter how much people deny it.