PDA

View Full Version : 2014 TRX 450 ER / 250R Hybrid

MRFERGUSON
06-29-2016, 05:38 PM
2014 Honda TRX 450 ER / 250 R, Hybrid Quad is for Sale
This cutting edge quad was custom built for Josh to race this past season in the Junior Quad class. It is clean, fast and very reliable. This machine is fitted with only the best racing equipment available and meticulously maintained. The quality of this machine is what you will find when you want to compete on or at a national level.
The foundation of this quad is a 2014 Honda TRX 450 ER. The frame has been enhanced with a Walsh Racecraft 450 ER gusset Kit.
The engine is a new 2014 CRF 250 R with Fuel Injection, total time from crate is 24 hours, top end freshened at 15 hours. New Clutch and Billet Basket at 20 hours. The package includes the Six 5 Designs CRF 250 R conversion Kit with Custom Fuel Cell, Vortex ECU, custom mapped by Walsh Racecraft and has an FMF Power Bomb Exhaust system.
The suspension is simply the best made Custom Axis Triple Rate shocks, front and rear, set for a 190 lb. rider with a Hess racing (GT ) rear link, Precision Pro steering stabilizer, Houser Racing cross county A arms, steering stem and Pro Bounce nerf bars, Flexx bars, DWT GNCC, Rock & Lock Front Rims with Maxxis Razer II fronts tires and dual beadlock rear wheels and Maxxis Razer X Rear tires. Additional items include, TM Designworks full frame skid plate, chain slide, and chain guides (upper and lower), Teixeira Tech Sprocket Guard, Blingstar rear brake block off plate and rotor guard.
This is a great machine for anyone coming up to the many Junior Quad Class, or the GNCC School Boy Class
Asking price is $ 12,000.00
Please let me know if I can answer any questions.
Mike Ferguson
321-698-4822
MRFERGUSON@cfl.rr.com

MRFERGUSON
07-23-2016, 05:27 AM
The original 2014 TRX 450 / CRF250 Hybrid package , Price now dropped to $ 10,000
or
I will convert the quad back to a 2014 TRX 450 ER with the full Custom Axis Triple Rate shocks, front and rear, set for a 190 lb. rider, Hess racing (GT ) rear link, Precision Pro steering stabilizer, Houser Racing cross county A arms, steering stem and Pro Bounce nerf bars, Flexx bars, DWT GNCC, Rock & Lock Front Rims with Maxxis Razer II fronts tires and DWT GNCC dual beadlock rear wheels and Maxxis Razer X rear tires.other items include TM Designworks full frame skid plate, chain slide, and chain guides (upper and lower), Teixeira Tech Sprocket Guard, Blingstar rear brake block off plate and rotor guard. All for $7500.00. (there has been no frame or component modifications made to accommodate the CRF 250R set up)

I will also sell the 2014 CRF 250 R engine with Fuel Injection, total time from crate is 24 hours, top end was freshened at 15 hours, New Clutch and Billet Basket at 20 hours. This includes the Six 5 Designs CRF 250 R conversion Kit with Custom Fuel Cell, Vortex ECU, custom mapped by Walsh Racecraft. This set is designed to fit Honda TRX 450 Frames 2006 -2014 for $3500.00

Mike Ferguson
321-698-4822
MRFERGUSON@cfl.rr.com