PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the drr posts go??

EthansDad
03-17-2016, 01:39 PM
I can still get to very old threads through direct links, but gone for search. Is no one talking drr minis here anymore??

jake55
03-18-2016, 10:46 AM
very little traffic on here anymore. pretty much a dead site. heck, even the open forum only gets a couple post per week and the classifieds get less than that. most of the mini guys are on facebook now. if you're on facebook, look up "mini quad fanatics". mostly just fighting and griping without a lot a tech help BUT the site does have a few guys that can help and give good advice.

bb49
04-21-2016, 06:33 PM
Check mini quad racers also

nastynotchback1
05-10-2016, 09:42 AM
Well look who it is.Ya'll lookin to get back into it???? Would love to see Ethan back in action.

wickestangwv
05-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Check mini quad fanatics arguing post do not last more than a few hrs almost 4k members. Plenty of tech help.

edwardsp&b
06-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Check mini quad fanatics arguing post do not last more than a few hrs almost 4k members. Plenty of tech help.

Trust me, he doesn't need any DRR help. He was a master at one time!!! I kinda miss all the DRR arguing we use to do!! Haha!! Remember the guy that said he as going to shoot me all the way from Washington state??? LMAO!!! Good times!!!

Bryan

nastynotchback1
06-01-2016, 11:24 AM
Trust me, he doesn't need any DRR help. He was a master at one time!!! I kinda miss all the DRR arguing we use to do!! Haha!! Remember the guy that said he as going to shoot me all the way from Washington state??? LMAO!!! Good times!!!

Bryan

Yeah but you have all ways brought out the best in every one