PDA

View Full Version : never flatt

cause i can
12-11-2015, 10:31 AM
not use tireball on our stuf stuf with $50bils instead never flatt strat to top of podum

LT80
12-12-2015, 07:58 AM
You might as well go to facebook to mess with the boys dude.
It's only Jake55, rocky and me hanging around and we really don't give a rats patoot.
BTW,,,if you are looking to make your quad faster....I could ask my daughter to ride it for you...:p

desratt
12-12-2015, 09:33 PM
I'm on here too. Why only $50's? Something wrong with Benjamin?

jake55
12-13-2015, 06:35 AM
You might as well go to facebook to mess with the boys dude.
It's only Jake55, rocky and me hanging around and we really don't give a rats patoot.
BTW,,,if you are looking to make your quad faster....I could ask my daughter to ride it for you...:p

yep, I'm here till the bitter end. I tried the mini quad facebook thing, needless to say I dropped out. more B.S. than we ever had here.

LT80
12-13-2015, 07:27 AM
"more B.S. than we ever had here."
That's why I didn't even try.
This place may be dead but it beats the BS. :D

BradLoomis
12-14-2015, 07:37 PM
Still here also, just never post because I don't like the BS that usually goes with it from trolls! Besides Jack has my cell number if he ever needs to get ahold of me again.

LT80
12-15-2015, 09:06 AM
Now that we know who is here...We can bag on Rocky..:D :D

nastynotchback1
12-15-2015, 10:33 AM
I'm still here,you just don't know who I am.

jake55
12-15-2015, 11:52 AM
hey nasty...........I know who you are!!!!!

hey lt80..........ol' rocky is still devastated over the smack down you put on him....he'll probably never come back here!! if he's scared, he needs to say he's scared!!!!:muscle::blah:

desratt
12-15-2015, 12:46 PM
ol "cause I can" is up to 24 posts. He should be a moderator by now. I remember when we did 24 posts in a day.

jake55
12-15-2015, 01:12 PM
I pretty sure the moderators left about a year or so ago.

desratt
12-15-2015, 03:42 PM
i was gonna like that but I cant find the like button.

nastynotchback1
12-16-2015, 08:03 AM
hey nasty...........I know who you are!!!!!

hey lt80..........ol' rocky is still devastated over the smack down you put on him....he'll probably never come back here!! if he's scared, he needs to say he's scared!!!!:muscle::blah:

I know you do .I'm glad someone is here to talk to.Was kinda getting boring walking around talking to myself.

edwardsp&b
12-18-2015, 12:03 PM
I know you do .I'm glad someone is here to talk to.Was kinda getting boring walking around talking to myself.

So what yall are telling me is that there is only 5 people left in this section??? I said a few years back that quad racing was dying...but dang...didn't think this place would die too!! If the powers that be in Morgantown would have listened a few years back it wouldn't be like this......Crazy.........

Bryan

nastynotchback1
12-18-2015, 01:42 PM
Looks that way.Hey how is Ben doing? Healing up okay?

desratt
12-18-2015, 03:48 PM
yea when the field goes from 25 on the line to 5 my results get better. #winning

jake55
12-19-2015, 05:52 AM
So what yall are telling me is that there is only 5 people left in this section??? I said a few years back that quad racing was dying...but dang...didn't think this place would die too!! If the powers that be in Morgantown would have listened a few years back it wouldn't be like this......Crazy.........

Bryan
quad racing aint dead yet. this site however is. everyone switched over to a facebook page. honestly, it's not worth a darn. on here, if a guy bashed on you, you could defend yourself and bash back. on the facebook deal even though your a member another member can block you from seeing what they are posting. so it's kinda screwed up. guys would text me and ask hey did you see what so and so posted? I'm like no, the a hole blocked me. a public forum needs to be public, at all times!! but I guess some guys like to talk trash without everyone seeing it. total B.S!
So yes Bryan, only a few of us on here still, kinda funny, the few of us that are left are the few that didn't worry about what we said or who we said it to and actually used are real names in the signature line instead of some Rambo screen name.
hope you and your family have a merry Christmas Bryan, we'll see ya around somewhere someday!