PDA

View Full Version : why its called a "DIRT" bike

hessianmx111
03-24-2003, 01:13 PM
well early yesterday mornin i finally had my bike back together after pappy pced the triple clamp,kickpedal,and bar clamps(btw thanx pappy it looks great:) ) well i was ridin up and down my road and decided to pull a wheelie and had it goin pretty good 4th gear and the next thing i knew i had that terrible feelin of comin over and the next thing i know i was slidin assfirst across the black top skiddin and bouncin about 25 feet before i stopped, well long story short my arse looks like it went through a meat grinder and i cant sit down and my bike come out of it with a dented muffler scratched rear fender, scratched number plate, bent clutch lever, and mutilated handguard, ill have pics of everything within this week and next (my granny has the scanner and i got to get down there) well my question is what is the best way to treat asphalt burns and do yall have any ways to keep me from goin to the bathroom because it would be pretty hard to wipe:tired: im being serious about that one too:huh

JUSTINcredible
03-24-2003, 01:20 PM
oh man thats gotta suck

Stevie-D
03-24-2003, 02:09 PM
do yall have any ways to keep me from goin to the bathroom because it would be pretty hard to wipe im being serious about that one too

get one of those silencer plug things that you use when you spray your quad so you dont get water in it..that should plug you up pretty good:blah

flyin#5
03-24-2003, 02:19 PM
lmao! that has to suck.. yeah try the a** plug:huh

Pro400EXC
03-24-2003, 02:27 PM
thats why most people wheele d/b's on dirt,and streetbikes on pavement,but i have threw a few sparks from the grab bar a time or 2

TheX1992
03-24-2003, 02:53 PM
road rash - keep clean! maybe put some neosporin and a bandage on it depends how bad it is. but wash ur arse with soap n water alot. take some ibprofun (spelling?) it works wonders thats what i always use when i burn myself. just sit your *** in a bathtub for a bit. as far as the #2 thing goes....bite the bullet :eek2:

300exQuadracer
03-24-2003, 02:59 PM
dont worry buddy i used to have the same problem! but i got smart after 3 times and sold the bike and got a quad, yay for grabbars and 4 wheels by the way aloe vera stuff its green you`ll pry be able to find it somewhere but it works wonders

CHAUNCY
03-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Man sorry. I know how that feels. hurts alot. I have a scar on my leg from riding with shorts on pavement and fell. The scar is about 3 years old and looks sick to some people. pavement eats you alive when you fall on it.

Moded86R
03-24-2003, 07:41 PM
I used to have an 85 rm80.One day I was riding wheelie's down my road.I would pull them up in 2nd and shift to 4th.Sat them down and repeat the process.Pretty easy.

My bike had a fairly bald rear tire.And a very crazy powerband.(not sure if anyone has ever ridden an 80 that was modded to the gills.)Anyway It started to sprinkle and the road was a little slick.I was riding along and jumped on it.The rear tire spun and all off a sudden it hooked up and basicly shot the bike out from underneath me.Unfortuanilty I tried to hold on.Yeah I got a few scars left to.And that was years ago.

Good luck!

oldnumberseven
03-24-2003, 10:03 PM
Cool avatar Modded86r!!!!!

Aloe Vera is the best thing you can use. It is water-based so it allows oxygen to get to the wound. Neosporin or Bacitrcin are only good to use for the first 24-48 hours......they will help kill of any bacteria. If you can get your hands on some Betadine.......use it and avoid the petro-based ointments(sp?) Good luck!

I know this will sound pretty funny.....but if you can get your hands on douche bottle, spray your tender tush with luke warm water instead of wiping.:(

hessianmx111
03-25-2003, 04:10 AM
well thanx for the advice i just went to the doc and he gave me burn cream and the week off school basically whenever i go to the bathroom i wipe as best i can and then get in the shower, im trying to rest up and keep my *** feelin good so i can ride next week over in eastview with my buds im thinkin about hacking my rear fender freestyle style in front of the scratched part.

Pappy
03-25-2003, 04:13 AM
damn son.....hope ya feel better soon:(

monkeyboy
03-25-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
damn son.....hope ya feel better soon:(

i agreee wit da eazt coazt blilnger..:scary: