PDA

View Full Version : Is a dale moto440 worth buying or..

Sporttrax400ex
03-24-2003, 01:01 PM
I am thinkning of buying 1 if they are any good. and does anyone kn0w if u can get factory parts.?

AlaskaSpeed
03-24-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Sporttrax400ex
I am thinkning of buying 1 if they are any good. and does anyone kn0w if u can get factory parts.?

If you have to ask any of those questions on an EX site; you aren't ready for one.....:huh

Striker49
03-24-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
If you have to ask any of those questions on an EX site; you aren't ready for one.....:huh

Hehehe...:p

Sporttrax...try www.cannondaleriders.com ;)

Leo
03-24-2003, 01:15 PM
"teens fear me" .. lol.. just noticed that.. :D

I'd have some pretty serious reservations about buying a dale until things get straightened around.. Unless of course I found a _seriously good_ deal.. even then I'd think twice..

What is the current status of C'dales motorsport division? or is it still basically rumors and such?

Leo

AlaskaSpeed
03-24-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Leo
"teens fear me" .. lol.. just noticed that.. :D

I'd have some pretty serious reservations about buying a dale until things get straightened around.. Unless of course I found a _seriously good_ deal.. even then I'd think twice..

What is the current status of C'dales motorsport division? or is it still basically rumors and such?

Leo

Leo,
Pretty much in limbo right now. There is stuff in the works, but for the time being, getting parts is quite the task. I was lucky enough to find an ex Cannondale engineer that had the 3 o rings I need to put my new motor together....JIM

QuadTrix6
03-24-2003, 01:25 PM
i personally would not buy one because of the ton of "updates/recalls" on them and the maintenece is crazy. they are also going under last i heard so that only makes things worse :( ...just my thought

AlaskaSpeed
03-24-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
i personally would not buy one because of the ton of "updates/recalls" on them and the maintenece is crazy. they are also going under last i heard so that only makes things worse :( ...just my thought

You are in the dark on what is in the works, there will be light soon.........:D