PDA

View Full Version : Parting complete YZ Laeger CR500 link

250R4EVR
08-12-2015, 09:48 PM
This bike is built and build to be fast and fast it is ...

I'm not selling the Frame, swingarm, linkage or Elka shock. However I have a list of goodies that are going to make lots of people happy.

* 2003 YZ426 with 440 kit, Hinson components, high compression 13.1(race fuel), cam work, port and polished. Oil cooler, all electronics, Carb, and white brother exhaust. $1000+ ride
*Long Travel LSR +3 +1 400$ PC is lightly chipping .. I can re coat any parts for a fair cost.
* Elka Elite quad rate w/ remote resizes. Could use a fresh up. Left has light oil residue 450$
*laeger +1 stearimg stem with Baldwin mounting block 150$
*AC pro peg for 2003 Laeger chassis ! Currently blue but I can stip, or pc for cheap 145$
* AC Stadium and rear grab bar 100$ for the stadium and 30$ for the grab bar.
*aftermaker radiator , twice as thick as the stock.. Not ment, twisted or damaged 225$
* Orange maier plastic .. Decent shape needs hood, we kept the Quadtech but will come with hood SOLD!
* Seat with nice pan SOLD !
* LSR seat latch 50$
* complete break system front and rear, awesome condition, braided lines, front and rear 150$
*baldwin bar clamp with kill switch mount
* Black Clakre gas tank come with aftermarket cap and new petcock.
* durablue heavy duty 225$
*durablue anti fade with disk 80$
* durablue axle carrier 50$$
**RTC break leaver 125$
*fullbore radiator shrouds (black) 75$

I'm sure I'm missing bunch, quads in my possession and ready for me to start collecting cash and Tom pack some parts headed for a new homes

I'm free any time feel free to txt or call if u need specific parts!
Evan Naber 5866100730