PDA

View Full Version : kfx 450/690 one of a kind lowered

polaris33563
08-03-2015, 05:02 PM
I'm looking at maybe getting out of the sport. So here's what I have for sale. Kfx 450 that was Joel hetricks pro bike from 2011, I left everything the same but put pb1s on the front and a walsh lowering kit on it. Then I threw in a KTM 690 motor in, didn't want to have the motor problems every high horse power kfx ower has. So I put this motor in knowing I could leave it stock and be close to 60 HP. Quad rips and runs great, motor is 10 pounds more then a kfx motor. The motor was efi so I changed everything over to carb alot easier to tune. I spent a lot of time building this quad, this isn't something I threw together. I have built 5 hybrids so far I have never had one break. I don't cheap out on them. Here is a list of what's done to it
Jb swinger, stem, arms
Pb1s front shocks
Elka stage 5 rear
DWT rims
Dwt tires
Rath front and rear bumper, needs
Tiger hood
Intense rad
Walsh lowering kit
Fuel air intake
Bored carb 43.5
Custom sparks exhaust
Precision pro stabilzer
Precision clamps if you want them
Lsr axle
Lsr hubs front and rear
Plastic skid plate
Moto trim seat
The bike is loaded like I said it was Joel hetricks pro bike I just added a few things, will trade for muscle car, diesel truck, motorcycle anything really other then a ATV or dirt bike. Any questions text me or for pics 716-951-0023 will trade for anything