PDA

View Full Version : useless post # 1682

"BLAHH"300!!
03-24-2003, 11:51 AM
most of you already know i don't have any plastic on my quad right.
i HAD rear fender's, but they were busted so i race cut them, and the fronts have always been race cut.

well i got a PILE of sticker's.. i got bored one night, and now i have sticker's on my computer. looks pretty cool.
i also stuck some on my bass. it's an ibanez sr405. has 2 "soapbar" pick-ups in it...well you know those orange and white MAXXIS sticker's:eek: got one on each pick-up, and have a "thor" head at the 7th fret, i had to add a little hp you know..i think it helped too. i also added an exrider's sticker:devil
i put it out of the way, at the top where the body rounds over.
cut it so it say's "EXRIDER", and put the ".COM" part of it on the 12th fret. added an A/C stick to the back of the neck, and the word "THOR" at the bottom like i did the exrider's sticker...can't really see it,....
my bass is midnight blue, and the orange set's it off...oh i put the maxxis on there upside down, at a glance it looks like SIX AM
sixxam)....i'm happy....

Brad
03-24-2003, 11:55 AM
i have a ibanez gio series one and its got tons of stickers i also got a ibanez acoustic electric guitar which has no stickers on it yet. my favorite 2 stickers are bevis and butthead on the back of the gio on my 12th fret i have a fox stciker with the fox as the O in Fox and on the 1st fret i have a dragon sticker it looks awesome.