PDA

View Full Version : 05 450R XC built

quadmx21
07-26-2015, 10:32 AM
05 450R Houser +1 arms, Houser +1 swinger, Elka 3 long travel front shocks, PEP rear shock standard travel w/ big rezzie, pro armor front bumper, ac grab bar, pro taper bars, ims tank, nerf bars, carbon fiber wheels, maxxis tires, lonestar adj axle, Baldwin exhaust, ac skid plate. Motor completely gone thru new crank, piston (sparks if I remember correctly) cam, cam chain, guides, etc etc. Basically new motor not stroked or bored for reliability. It has 3 races on it and some playing around on some trails. Quad had 10-12 hours since rebuilt. At the time new parts were put on and if I had used parts they got fresh powdercoat frame did also. Also include stock tank, poly swingarm and sprocket guard brand new, air filters, oil filter, oil, clutch cable, and also have used red plastic that I'll put with it. There is even more plastic than what's pictured. I have no title for this quad because when I built it I bought the frame off a person that was parting out a stock quad and he didn't have a title and that didn't bother me. A person could easily turn this into an MX quad also and I have a set of MX wheels and tires I can swap with the XC tires if you want it that way. Located in Kirksville MO and the price is $4700. I have more pics available also that I can text or email. My number to contact me is 660-341-8302.171811063117181106321718110633

quadmx21
08-17-2015, 07:22 AM
ATTENTION: PRICE REDUCED to $3900. Please do not offer me any less because I will not go any lower. This is a great machine and ready to ride. I an just moving on to something different so I will no longer be using this. Once again do not as ask to trade or offer less. I also have tires for XC and MX, sand dune tires, new piston, gaskets, hand guards, aftermarket pegs, and other misc items. I won't throw that in for $3900 but if someone buys the quad and is interested in these items I'll let them go cheap. Everything here to do any type of racing or riding you prefer.