PDA

View Full Version : MX 05 450r

MX MaNiAc 06
07-19-2015, 12:16 PM
I have a race ready 05 Honda 450r. Recently rebuilt top end with less than 5 hours. Half a season on the transmission and cases. Halfway through the 2nd tank of gas since new 13.5:1 piston and kibble white valves. Very strong motor, 58-60hp. Front Fox gen 3 shocks also have less than 5 hours. Amazing handling with the JB/Fox long travel up front. PEP long travel with JB .5" extended swing arm in the rear. Lowered subframe, gussetted frame and blue powdercoat by JB, RAGE porting, new Houser pro bounce nerfs,
precision stabilizer, Dasa full system, RPM axle, dwt wheels rear, hiper front, Hinson clutch and basket. Best of everything on this machine.

National A or pro am ready. Got out of racing and it has just been sitting the last year. I walk out to the garage and fire it up every couple weeks. 2nd kick every time. May consider trades or partial trades for dirtbikes or dual sports 7500 OBO

I don't frequent this site much so you're best off getting me by phone. Struggling to uploads pics from my phone but shoot me a text and I'll send pictures

Call/text 7244215688