PDA

View Full Version : Crf 150 / raptor hybrid Carb issues

tri moto419
07-14-2015, 11:14 AM
I have an 08 150R engine installed in our raptor 125, the bike ran fine but when installed in the Qaud with the different air ratios etc its missing. I have the R&D bowl. I currently have 42 pilot with a 150 main jet, stock needle in the center position. The engine is stock and the oem crf exhaust is modified to fit the Qaud. I've been all over the board trying to tune this carb and I'm struggling with it. Does anyone who has built a hybrid have any starting points they would share with me? I would appreciate it very much. My son is ready to ride this rocket ship and old dad can't quite get it right. Thanks in advance!!

fabworx
03-26-2016, 10:15 AM
I know its been a while since your post . but i would start off with stock jetting and go from there. if your running a pod filter that will lean you out a little. as far as mods to the exhaust unless its at the header i doubt it will have much effect on your jetting and i assume you just had to change how it was routed. if you have changed the length of the exhaust that will effect things.