PDA

View Full Version : Next three Qs: Color, hitches, and winches

toonces
07-08-2015, 09:02 PM
Welp here's my next three questions to help get me into my first machine (looking to buy used btw)...

1) I'm hooked on the camo color scheme but don't want to let that stop me from getting into a good bike. Say you had something like a red or green 2010 Grizz 550 and wanted to turn it camo. How would you go about that? Buy all the plastic off ebay and sell what comes off yours to recoup some of the cost? Or is there some kind of plastic or material cover you could get? Also, about how much would each route end up costing?

2) I've seen the back end of some machines that look like they're just not set up to handle a hitch ball. Are there some machines that you can't put a ball on at all, or are there aftermarket conversion kits made for every machine out there?

3) Same question for winches. I've seen some Grizz front ends that, either because of the molding or frame, just don't look like they'd take a winch. Am I right, or will all bikes (or at lease all Grizzlys) be able to accept an aftermarket winch kit?

Thanks