PDA

View Full Version : 400ex exhaust

Kjs116
06-30-2015, 06:13 AM
Let me start by introducing myself because i am fairly new to the forum, my name is Kyle and I'm from PA and just recently picked up a bone stock 400ex with very low hours (still had stock radials on it). I have just been looking around trying to find an aftermarket slip on or full exhaust, and was wondering if anyone had one for sale or knew of anybody that has one for sale.

400ex23
07-17-2015, 11:06 AM
Let me start by introducing myself because i am fairly new to the forum, my name is Kyle and I'm from PA and just recently picked up a bone stock 400ex with very low hours (still had stock radials on it). I have just been looking around trying to find an aftermarket slip on or full exhaust, and was wondering if anyone had one for sale or knew of anybody that has one for sale.

sup kyle, if you didnt order a exhaust already, i currently have the lexx mxe slip on exhaust on my 2004 400ex,and let me tell you, this thing is absolutley amazing. it comes with a quiet core which is still pretty loud on the throttle in my opinion. and without it , its very loud with a very nice sound. sounds better than hmf (imo). for $200 it is the best deal. and it looks awesome too

KKiowaTJ
07-18-2015, 12:25 PM
I have a Yoshimura slip on, buddy has full system. Same performance and sounds, if anything I was told mine is louder and it's newer packing. Curtis sparks is the best imo for what ya have to choose from. HMF is just bolt on stupid loud with no tone, I'd rather keep the stock if it were my choice.
To each their own though, some like the raspy no tone HMF, some swear by a sparks exhaust. Really come down to what you want and your budget. Good luck either way