PDA

View Full Version : Meszmoto

flaneledholes
03-24-2003, 10:33 AM
They have been stalling on ym for 3 weeks now on my bearings!!!!!!! this is really starting to get to me! Bad service=bad reviews their meszmoto!!!!!!!!!!!:grr

jmoney45
03-24-2003, 02:18 PM
I am in the same boat as you. I ordered some brake line holders about a month ago and still haven't gotten them. I have called twice and emailed about 5 times but they can't give me a tracking number or anything. All they tell me is they shipped on 3/7 and I should have them by now. No *****. I really want these parts, they look cool but I am gettin ticked off by the whole thing.

j37
03-24-2003, 02:27 PM
I was going to get an axle nut from them for $39.99. Do you think that it would be to my house in NY in like 3 weeks or something?

JOEX
03-24-2003, 02:45 PM
They were a little slow getting my stuff out too:( But after threedays in a row of emails and phone messages the parts were shipped;)
He has some good products and prices though:)

Joe

Brad
03-24-2003, 11:31 PM
i want a new steering stem, i dont want to spend lots of money for it, i got onto there site and it says they have steering stems but does not specify what bike they are for. do i have to call them? does any1 know there #

Mxbubs
03-25-2003, 02:50 AM
I remember reading a while back that their customer service was right up their with Lonestars.:D

flaneledholes
03-26-2003, 10:01 AM
sorry so long for me to get back at u guys, but they do have great products, and GREAT prices, but customer service deserves 2 thumbs down... But I finally got my parts yesterday thank god!

flaneledholes
03-26-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by j37
I was going to get an axle nut from them for $39.99. Do you think that it would be to my house in NY in like 3 weeks or something?

Bout the axle nut, I got mine for $35, thats when he wasnt too popular, but it has been one of the best for me to see yet!

03-26-2003, 10:18 AM
I spoke with Bob today on the phone regaurding this issue and a few other things.. He does have great products and some of the best prices..but yes he does drag his feet a little but it's worth it to me to save the money...If I do need something right away and I order it from who ever,,I tell them i need it now. anywho, glad you finally got your parts,,his axle nut is the best out there I think.