PDA

View Full Version : 90 mod blaster/rm hybrid for sale

mooch01
05-13-2015, 02:01 PM
Custom built RM85/Blaster MOD. 2005 Yamaha Blaster with a 2005 Suzuki rm85 punched out to full legal 90cc with a fresh port n polish, and fresh Nikasil. engine build has less than 5 total hours on it. rebuild also included a new Barnett clutch, brand new 4 core aluminum radiator, FMF pipe with a Pro Circuit stainless R304 shorty silencer, brand new VFORCE 3I reed system with intake. keihn pwk carb.

Quad is super fast and just the right size for the bigger kid without spending big bucks on that JB. My daughter is out of racing so quad needs a new home.

Quad was built with:

**suspension - custom Axxis shocks front and rear in almost new shape!**
*burgard a-arms, lonestar axle, lonestar extended swingarm
*Elka 3 system steering stabilizer.
*lonestar steering stem topped with FLEXX bars and ASV levers.
* itp holeshot SX all four wheels
* itp beadlocks all around
* front stainless braided brake lines

drive train converted to Honda. (Uses Honda bolt pattern sprocket). Has a Conversion kit HUB installed for rear sprocket. all aluminum, barely used.

maier racing plastics, iron cross front bumper, aluminum rear grab bar, aluminum air deflectors, power madd hand guards, pro taper kill switch and original Suzuki button kill.

quad is in great shape - plastics are not cracked or totally dulled out. everything works as it should. There are a few things that could improve this quad: fresh powder coat on frame, front bumper cracked and new nerf bars, Seat Cover? are the only big things. they are not necessary, but I would have done it if we were still racing.

I also have all the original blaster parts that were taken off - the engine (racing), several crankshafts, air seal cylinders, exhaust, much much more.

asking $3500. Call me if interested, located in NJ. Mario 732-687-9410.
** The suspension and RM engine alone are worth more than my asking price!!