PDA

View Full Version : punks THAT STEAL

yellowrider
03-24-2003, 09:13 AM
My rear blackouts got stolen but they kept the front turnsignals on>? it didnt make sense to me .. i dont see why they didnt take both... i started thinking about it ... and i came to a conclusion that one of my friends just took them off but none seemed to know who did it.. anyhow i have to wait tomorrow to see if i get them back but i am pretty sure none of my friends did it and i wont get them back...

i was thinking about getting crystal taillights but i figured something like this would happend and i wouldnt get them back... this extremly sucks....

this happend during school cause yesterday i went riding and i didnt unload my 4 wheeler so this morning i did and when i got to school i noticed i didnt shut my tail gate so i did and looked at the black outs and said those look sweet i am gonna clean them up tonight......:o :grr :mad: now i dont have them!!!

own2424
03-24-2003, 09:24 AM
I dont interpret what you are tryin to say. WHAT GOT STOLEN?

03-24-2003, 09:25 AM
What happened? did your fourwheeler get stolen out of the back of your truck?

bigbadbrad
03-24-2003, 09:32 AM
i an geussing he got his rear tail light covers on his truck stolen?
if i am right cna i get a prize?:D

Juggalo
03-24-2003, 09:38 AM
yeah i think he said he got his black outs stolen off his truck. that sucks but its no big deal! not worth gettin as mad about as you are. i've had my quad stolen before and believe me that sucks!!

MSL
03-24-2003, 09:39 AM
:huh

I dont know what you said except something got stolen.
Sorry to hear this.

I can not stand a theiving *******.

flyin#5
03-24-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by bigbadbrad
i an geussing he got his rear tail light covers on his truck stolen?
if i am right cna i get a prize?:D

i think you were trying to say "if i am right CAN i get a prize" right? if so then i get your prize:devil

jay's 300
03-24-2003, 10:10 AM
Had the same thing happen to my truck about 2yrs ago in Huntington and they were srewed on! Pissed me off for a little while, but it's was no biggie. It gave me a chance to get clears. 2nd thing ever stolen from me, first was a motorcycle back in '92. Now that was a pisser.

hawiianpwr
03-24-2003, 10:12 AM
Yeah I got Black outs all around for my girlfriends 98 Monte Carlo Z-34. And one day out in front of my house some f@ckers took them all off! I really feel for you man! You just wish you would have caught them and beat the living sh@t out of them!:mad: :mad:

Guy400
03-24-2003, 10:21 AM
My brother had his blackouts stolen off his 85-1/2 Mustang GT in highschool. The crappy part was that Ford only used an adhesive strip to attach the red lenses to the light housing so when they yanked the blackouts off it took the red lense covers with them. My brother wound up paying a pretty penny to fix it cause Ford didn't just sell the red lenses, you had to buy the entire taillight assembly.

jay's 300
03-24-2003, 10:25 AM
^ Now that would suck!

kc 300EX
03-24-2003, 10:28 AM
How low do you have to be??
I cant stand thieves, they are below terds in my opinion

bigbadbrad
03-24-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by flyin#5
i think you were trying to say "if i am right CAN i get a prize" right? if so then i get your prize:devil

yup that is what i meant to say. i cant type worth crap.
so what do i win

yellowrider
03-24-2003, 11:11 AM
i am so glad that i unloaded my 4 wheeler now before i went to school casue i would be one peed off mofo right about now..... but i have insururance but i heard its not worth a penny because i have homowners and it wouldnt cover it on the back of my truck

YelloDog1
03-24-2003, 12:13 PM
I'm pretty sure that homeowners insurance won't cover your quad even if it's at home. My 96 blasters (new) were stolen 4 months after I bought them :mad: and my insurance co. said I had to have a seperate policy on them (I didn't) :(. I finally paid them off and now have my Hondas (and insurance). :D

QuadTrix6
03-24-2003, 12:15 PM
i hate thieves :mad:

Moded86R
03-24-2003, 01:11 PM
That sucks man.One my buddies hangs out with a dude the goes around and steals stuff out of peoples cars.

That kid mad whenever I wouldn't let him come over to my house.I have alot of tools.That are very important to me.(they where my dads')That are worth alot of money.(plasma cutter,welder,etc,etc.Stuff I don't want stolen!

yellowrider
03-24-2003, 03:23 PM
no we told them that i had it and we had to pay an extra 180 dollars for it.. ..

what about that honda coverage ... i would like to know more about it the honda shop didnt give me any details about that ..

Juggalo
03-24-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by YelloDog1
I'm pretty sure that homeowners insurance won't cover your quad even if it's at home. My 96 blasters (new) were stolen 4 months after I bought them :mad: and my insurance co. said I had to have a seperate policy on them (I didn't) :(. I finally paid them off and now have my Hondas (and insurance). :D

well i guess i got really lucky cuz my insurance covered my quadracer when it got stolen and bought me my EX