PDA

View Full Version : Custom long travel LT80 for sale

HPM Racing
04-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Selling the baddest 2003 LT80 racing mini quad in existence. 2003 LT80 frame and motor. Installed a diamond J 300ex front end conversion with heim joint modified 300ex arms and spindles. Disk brakes, apex mini quad racing shocks, and has a Honda front wheel pattern instead of the hard to get Suzuki 3 bolt. The rear has a texeria long travel kit with works shock and durablue hub spacers. It has over 2x the stock wheel travel. Has a brand new Jack Moore national spec ported motor, new crankworks crank, new cylinder, weisco piston stock bore, special clutches, ported intake, special CT long travel pipe. Midwest mini's chain and sprocket, new front ebc pads, and new tusk bars and grips.

The motor is very smooth and a soft transition off of idle still so its easy to ride. Electric start, new battery, and LED lights for night riding. I built this for my son so he could learn to ride and not get bounced off the bike anytime he ran over a rock in the trail like every other kids quad. This quad is a blast in the dunes also and because of its suspension and width is really stable and easy to ride. The bike is very balanced and runs awesome and would be a awesome tt/flat track bike. Jack Moore tuned this in my driveway on vacation. Ask him about this machine. (And thanks again Jack for the help)

I didn't spare any expense building this bike for my son. It has new black plastic with custom graphics I will change if needed for a $50 charge to your name and number choice. The quad is super wide, almost 44 inches so it is really stable. I am forgetting a hundred things about this quad. Add up the parts and try and build one this nice for the money. It is still mild enough to screw in the throttle stop but super capable and fast if you gear it up and open the throttle up. I have a set of skat track paddles for it also. I'm open to offers but I'm not giving this away. $3450 obo.

A video of the bike in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKSJScuynCU