PDA

View Full Version : ATV Four Play

ontargetracing
04-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Anybody know what's going on with ATVFP ? I tried calling them and emailing Tom but gt no replies. I am in need of some a-arm bushing for a set of their a-arms and I am running out of time.

Logan #34's Dad
04-07-2015, 05:28 AM
He is around... He's running the GNCC series, so if you tried to contact him during a race weekend, he may have been busy.

T@AFP
04-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Anybody know what's going on with ATVFP ? I tried calling them and emailing Tom but gt no replies. I am in need of some a-arm bushing for a set of their a-arms and I am running out of time.

I got your message yesterday and I emailed Michelle back yesterday evening. I'll give her a call later today.
The left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing here.......

Thanks Rocky for the heads up.

ontargetracing
04-07-2015, 08:14 AM
Thanks guys..

"The left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing here" really???? not sure that was necessary.. In no way was my post intended to slam you (Tom).. I have good dealings with ATFP in the past, I was just wondering if there was an issue I was unaware of.. like maybe you became a fishing boat captain or something.. I figured someone on here may have some insight or another way to contact you or maybe even the parts we needed.... that's all