PDA

View Full Version : Support our troops, there fighting for us!!!!!

jlhughes750
03-24-2003, 07:43 AM
I am outraged by the media showing these retards protesting the war. Why even show these idiots. We need to support our troops in this time of war!!!! Showing these protesters and watching these protesters is not support. I realize everyone is entitled to there opinion but not now!!!!!If u have something bad to say about our war effort or our troops over sea's, keep it to your self!!!! My brother has nearly 20 years in the Marines and was about to retire and settle down with his wife and daughter, now this!!!!! If anyone has anything derog. to say about our nations efforts please talk into the hole, i'll bend over for you....

Jason L. Hughes Proud to be an American

i have no solution to offer in this matter so we have to be confident that our government has made the right decision, and if u are not confident act like u are, our brothers and sisters are risking there lives for YOU!!!!!!!!!

later,J

Extremeracer167
03-24-2003, 08:29 AM
well put! IF you want to defend those homeless *******s over there in the waistland(where they belong) then go live there. I cant believe ppl are still protesting after what they did to the POWs. Screw them ragheads. I hope they get wiped off the face of the planet.

bigbadbrad
03-24-2003, 08:30 AM
just think how much better this country would be if all of those protesters would voulenter some of their time instead of wasting it like they are doing:rolleyes:

twisted threads
03-24-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by bigbadbrad
just think how much better this country would be if all of those protesters would voulenter some of their time instead of wasting it like they are doing:rolleyes: YOUR RIGHT!!! all this meaning less protesting is not doing any GOOD at all! Our troops are dieing for us and we need to support our troops!! Those troops im sure are hearing about the protesters over here and just think how that makes them feel. I dont like to see war but you will NEVER see me bash on our troops!!

zephead400ex
03-24-2003, 10:47 AM
I have a cousin in the 101st Airbourne division and I wish all American's would not only support and pray for him but for all the troops! If it wasn't for our great troops we couldn't have the luxurious lifes we live and enjoy as Americans!

The war protestors can like my huevos!!!

If indeed we have found WMD, what are the crying protestors going to have to protest?
The celebrities that are protesting (which they have a right to do!), can thank our President, gov't, and troops for them having a job as an actor/actress making too much d*mn money!

Wash the towels of the Ragheads!

660bigdaddy
03-24-2003, 11:22 AM
jh750. it breaks my heart to see the protest. people don't realize the blood that was shead for those people to have "the rights" to protest. without war, we would have no such freedom...
God bless our troops.

jmoney45
03-24-2003, 02:13 PM
Our troops are very brave and fighting right now as I type for the thing all of us hold dearly. Freedom. Freedom from tyrants like Saddam. We shouldn't have to worry if this lunatic or one of his cronies is gonna launch a missle full of chemicals at us. Imagine if those planes on 9/11 were full of radioactive materials?

I know everyone has there opinions but I am sick of people protesting the war, especially those in Hollywood. You don't like this country, get the f@ck out. Go over and live in the middle east where it's obvious that people have little regard for life. Look at how they treat our pow's compared to how we treat there's. It pisses me off. I think it's time to take the gloves off. We should drop those M.O.A.B bombs on the republican guard for a couple of days and see how much of a fight they put up. Or better yet pull all special ops out of baghdad and level it with atomic bombs. Everyone over there hates us anyways so why try to do this politically.

Loeryder
03-24-2003, 02:19 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/evancm/brain-terminal/peace-protest-hq.wmv

How about some good footage of people who have no idea WTF they are talking about.
But they are protesting...

And I don't like the idea of war with anyone, but I do support the good guys over there doing the dirty work.
Bring Suddam's head home on a pole, just like he'd have it if it were his way.

macblaster
03-24-2003, 02:43 PM
Support our troops

MichaelS693
03-24-2003, 02:47 PM
remember its "Operation Iraqi Freedom" all of them arent bad:)

03-24-2003, 02:48 PM
how many have they killed off so far? how many are prisoners right now?

JUSTINcredible
03-24-2003, 02:58 PM
the way i see it protestors arnt going to change the goverments mind and send all the troops back before we finish, so they can still not want war but they still shold support the troops that are protecting thier freedom whether they want war or not