PDA

View Full Version : 1987 TRX250R Fourtrax

ballzdeep38
03-15-2015, 04:07 PM
Its official. Im selling my 250R. I have had it for about 10 years now and has always been a solid bike. 250Rs are arguably one of the best quads ever made, and this one has been no different. Due to my work schedule over the years I was usually only able to get it out 4-5 times a year. Most of its time was spent in Gorman, Stoddard Wells, and El Mirage. I have had it to Pismo once, and Glamis about 3-4 times I think. After the wifes second trip out to Glamis she decided she didnt like duning on a quad, she took one ride in a sand rail and decided we needed one. After that we bought our first Manx, I drained the gas in the quads, and the quads have been in the garage ever since. That was about 2.5 years ago I think. I have come to the realization that they are probably never going to get used by us again, and I would like the extra garage space for a new project. So, today I hosed them down, added some fresh gas, and they fired right up. Here is all the basic information on it as it sits.

1987 TRX250R
First and only top end rebuild was done by me about 6 years ago. (still had the original piston in it).
Rebuilt the carb around the same time
'89 Clutch upgrade
ESR TRX-5 Pipe, Silencer, and Sparky spark arrestor.
Uni Filter
Maier Race Cut front fenders
Maier Stock Replacement rear fenders (~6 inches trimmed off the bottom)
Renthal Bars (stock bend)
Twist throttle
AC rear grab bar
Billet Seat Latch
450R front shocks
450R swingarm, linkage, and skid plate
450R Stock rear wheel/tires
450R Front wheels/Maxxis IRAZR tires
Powder Coated Axle and rear hubs
6 Paddle Skat Trak Hauler Extremes/Blue Label rims (only 1 or 2 trips on them)
Dune Trakker Fronts/Blue Label rims
Lazer Star headlights (flood/spot)

I also have the stock swingarm with a Lonestar Bearing Carrier and stock front shocks if you ever wanted to go back to them. $2200 o.b.o. with the sand tires sounds fair. Call or Text Matt, 626-416-9978

Matt - 626-416-9978

shadd_27
03-18-2015, 10:53 PM
great deal by the looks of it good luck with sale

Exrider911
03-19-2015, 04:45 PM
Where you located

ballzdeep38
03-21-2015, 12:43 PM
Where you located

Southern California, specifically Fontana. Sorry I dont check this site too often.