PDA

View Full Version : RISE UP AMERICA Protest Rides March 27-30th

Patriot Rider
03-14-2015, 07:24 AM
New Here. Please forgive if this is wrong forum to post. Calling all Patriot Riders to participate and organize local RISE UP AMERICA Rides for National protests (March 27-30th) that are spreading like wildfire! More info >> http://overpassesforamerica.com/?p=4180

ben300
03-17-2015, 11:14 AM
What exactly are you rising up against? The government? Or just Obama? because you dont like him?

I took a look at the website, and aside from "We're against a corrupt government" and "Impeach Obama", I got no other real message from the website, other than you want the government run to the constitution, and you want Obama gone..

YOU probably KNOW then that Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Reagan were all just as CORRUPT as Obama..

YOU probably KNOW then that Cruz, Ryan, etc, are all just as corrupt as Pelosi, Reed, Boxer, etc....

Or are you just unhappy because America is not a good old boys club anymore?

segwayunlimited
04-04-2015, 07:15 PM
What exactly are you rising up against? The government? Or just Obama? because you dont like him?

I took a look at the website, and aside from "We're against a corrupt government" and "Impeach Obama", I got no other real message from the website, other than you want the government run to the constitution, and you want Obama gone..

YOU probably KNOW then that Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Reagan were all just as CORRUPT as Obama..

YOU probably KNOW then that Cruz, Ryan, etc, are all just as corrupt as Pelosi, Reed, Boxer, etc....

Or are you just unhappy because America is not a good old boys club anymore?

That's just a flat out understatement. It appears to me that the entire system is flawed. Thank God for the 2nd amendment; I hope we can hold on-to it for just a little bit longer.

buck440
04-13-2015, 01:55 PM
Just passing through and seen this. The "protest" seems to have no direction what so ever. I see you mention Ferguson, is that what it's about? You pretty much said protest the government and being an active Army Infantryman I take some offense to that but freedom of speech is just that.

The government isn't perfect, in fact it quite the opposite but any future "spam" you post, try to make it a little less vague.