PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys, especially Rico

Doibugu2
03-24-2003, 06:18 AM
Well I finally got to take my quad out and ride for the first time, with the new parts installed.

I have new front Elka's, steering stem and 14 th front sprocket.

It's definatley better now, its just hard to know how much better because it was almost 6 months since I've ridden when it was stock. I did ride my buddies warrior just as comparision, and I got off after about 30secs cause it just sucked.

Thanks to Rico, becuase he was the reason I went down to H/M. I really did ride with him because I couldn't keep up at the time, but my skills improved dramitically just watching and talking with everyone.

Pappy
03-24-2003, 06:20 AM
sounds like yer ready to earn a jackass award at hatfield now:devil

Doibugu2
03-24-2003, 06:23 AM
I rolled once while was there, but nobody saw me :D

03-24-2003, 06:48 AM
Your welcome and hope ta see ya at HM soon....but this time you boys gotta camp with us..:devious:

Pappy
03-24-2003, 06:50 AM
rico make sure you are online tonight...i will be delivering your personal smack down from yokely:eek: :devil

03-24-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
rico make sure you are online tonight...i will be delivering your personal smack down from yokely:eek: :devil

He don't want none....:eek:

Doibugu2
03-24-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Your welcome and hope ta see ya at HM soon....but this time you boys gotta camp with us..:devious:

We'll be up there for the July one at least. I think I actually owe you a couple beers anyway;)