PDA

View Full Version : JB Fisher Mod CRF150R for sale

Fordtuff
02-15-2015, 05:49 PM
I have a Fisher mod atv with a 2007 CRF 150R motor for sale. My son only raced 3 races after complete ground up rebuild then decided he's done with quads. Frame has been built to also except a CRF 250R motor which I also have with carb and all electronics. The chassis was rebuilt in 2012 with all new bearings, seals and powder coat. Has Pep long travel suspension freshly rebuilt, Flex bars, Honda thumb throttle, TRX 450R AC Racing rear grab bar with plate mount, AC Pro Line front bumper with plate backing, Precision steering stabilizer, Rath nerf bars, Rear bead locks, New trx90 plastics, aluminum air box, extra Rath front bumper, extra swing arms, and several extra parts. The 150 motor has 1 race, before he stopped racing, with a brand new CP racing piston, stock valve springs, and Kibble White valves. Lyons machine did the valve work and runs very strong. 250 motor also has extra cylinder, piston, gasket sets and misc parts. if other wheels and tires are needed I have several other sets to choose from or throw in for the right price. Hate to see it all go but time to move on to something else and quit watching this quad sit. easiest way to get pics is to text me or I can try to email to you. Asking $7000 for everything I have or can adjust price without some of the extras. We are looking to get into quarter midget racing so might be interested in partial trade. depending on what you have. my number is 360-790-4453, email is sheldonx3@comcast.net Thanks