PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket Radiator

link812
01-23-2015, 08:37 AM
Has anyone on here tried one of the eBay brand radiators? I am looking at getting an over sized one but not sure if I should just go ahead and get a name brand one or not. Id hate to spend 350 + on one and have a stick shoved through it on the first race!

blacknblue#2
01-23-2015, 01:17 PM
I ran one with good luck.

upnorthridered
01-25-2015, 07:54 PM
I have one that has last for two yrs of racing I need to replace it this yr but for the price I can replace them for a lot of yrs before getting to the 350$ mark for the name brand one

gustav
02-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Mishimoto is selling a quality oversized radiator for a $149.00 I bought one & it came packed in foam & everything looks to be high quality,since they make perfiormance radiators for most stuff out there I would say it's a great deal,I don't know them or sponsered by them etc but just wanted to pass it on.also there is a company called universal parts & I bought an Italian fan(spal) & it came with an aluminum shroud & I run the powerful fan full time(handlebar switch)when riding to help keep my engines together.the stock fan is weak & barely comes on unless there is a nuclear meltdown in progress,thx