PDA

View Full Version : DRR long travel suspension and 2Fast 90 motor (sale together or seperate)

quadmx21
12-22-2014, 06:45 AM
DRR for sale. Gusseted frame, DC long travel swingarm and a-arms, Elka long travel suspension, XFR nerf bars, Maximum RPM chain tensioner, aftermarket adjustable axle, steel braided front brake lines, carbon fiber hood, ATV Fourplay flex bars, break a way levers, Cyrca handguards, Maxxis rear tires, Razr Cross front tires like new. Had a crack on frame left side where nerf bar connects and had it welded and like most Drr's the chain had rubbed on frame some. Besides that frame is in good shape and can definitely be rode the way it is. I also have a 2Fast 90 (86cc) for sale. Stage 6 crank with ignition and electrical, overange, Keihn carb, slipper clutch, Hetrick pipe and silencer. The crank only has 2 indoor races on it along with ceramic coated bearings. I just put a new piston and rings in it with a new top end gasket to be ready for the 2015 season. Only reason for selling is we just decided to try a different class. Only thing I may possibly be interested in trading for is a 4 stroke that can race in the 200-300 class. Roller priced at $2400 and the motor priced at $2400 or purchase them together for $4000. I can ship the motor at buyers expense. Located in Kirksville Missouri. I can text (easiest for me) or email pics to you. BEST WAY TO GET A HOLD OF ME is text or call me at 660-341-8302, thanks.